This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will people still be able to hack/ use pokegen in this game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Will people still be able to hack/ use pokegen in this game?
2 years ago#11
like grinding? go play w.o.w
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bEA3gYeiaw
http://tinyurl.com/d3d5aq9 thanks supershadow for this
2 years ago#12
You're EV training wrong if it's taking you hours. It should only take a few minutes with the right resources.
---
3DS FC: -
White 2 FC: 1765 0547 5604, Name: Kojo
2 years ago#13
Like others have said it will probably be hacked, or something along the lines of that GTS DNS exploit thing may exist.
---
Life is (a f)unfair!
2 years ago#14
You can do it too, some of us don't have the kind of time for it. At the end of the day, RNGing is just dumb, slow hacking, It's exploiting the game's numerical system data to ensure you create perfect Pokemon. Sounds like hacking to me. Even EV training and to a lesser extent IV breeding could be argued as hacking, considering these are values, EVs especially that we're not SUPPOSED to understand or even be aware of.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 1636-3783-8366
Ipsylos: Psyduck easily is the best representation of Christianity on Pokemon period.
2 years ago#15
If the GTS exploit still exists, it's only a matter of time before someone makes a pokegen for it to use in conjunction. If they take it out, then I'm sure someone will still figure something out somehow.
---
Hinako danced crazy
2 years ago#16
The game can be patched to fix exploits and firmware updates can disable cheating devices.

It makes hacking it very difficult
---
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835
2 years ago#17
This is Pokemon we're talking about, there will be hacks all over the place.

Although I'm an RNG abuser I can understand why some people just hack.
Getting a perfect Pokemon without RNG abuse can be such a pain. Then we have event Pokemon/items who get released for a while and never again and are necessary for certain in-game events. Then we have crazy streetpass requirements which are impossible to accomplish unless you live in Japan. And in this day and age, local play only mini games which also unlock certain things.

I think that if GF got rid of or made some of these things much easier then there would be no need to hack.
---
3DS FC: 0447-5073-6549 PSN: darkus_f
PWB F5: Punk, Dolph, Cesaro, Reigns, Mark
2 years ago#18
MajorasTime posted...
I find it unfair that most of the people I battle use hacks / pokegen to get their pokemon with full EVs and IVs in less than a minute while I have to spend hours Ev training 1 pokemon the legit way. -__-

You could always use hacks yourself than. Use Showdown if you wanna be even more extreme.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
2 years ago#19
Where there's a will, there's a way. Hacking will be possible. It will still be discouraged, and may take longer than you might like to get the exact hack you want, but there will never be a video game that is impossible to hack unless you make it completely self-contained (i.e. game and watch)
---
There are no stupid questions. Just pointless questions asked in incredibly stupid ways.
2 years ago#20
Who cares. As long as I play the game right, all others can knock themselves out with hacking. I will be the only true Pokemon fan, while everyone else will be nothing but the casual gamer.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. If you can't accept this, take your jealousy away from my presence.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Will people still be able to hack/ use pokegen in this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived