This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gen 4 was undoubtedly the worst gen so far in the series.

#131lighting_deityPosted 5/7/2013 5:48:32 AM
This fad, rofl

I would agree but this is a fad
---
http://i.imgur.com/HFqlhlW.jpg
#132DIGIRULEPosted 5/7/2013 6:12:10 AM
It was easily, easily the worst gen. I still enjoyed it, but it was MUCH worse than the others.
---
Lemon
#133elconoMPosted 5/7/2013 6:16:25 AM
Gen 4 gave us good Pokémon themed DS accessories. Darkrai stylus! Donkey Kong on a Big Banana stylus!

Now the good ones in my opinion are the LEGO stack able cart holder things. And maybe that Terrafin character stylus...
---
Pokemon. The Borderlands. GTA's. Animal Crossings.
#134GiftedACIIIPosted 5/7/2013 7:19:23 AM
DIGIRULE posted...
It was easily, easily the worst gen. I still enjoyed it, but it was MUCH worse than the others.

Lol it's far better than the 1st and 2nd. Don't be a disgusting genwunner.
#135Windyligth(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 8:34:45 AM
GiftedACIII posted...
DIGIRULE posted...

Lol it's far better than the 1st and 2nd. Don't be a disgusting genwunner.

ITP: Disliking Gen 4 makes you a genwunner.
---
I am here to promote the discussion and appreciation of Fennekin.
#136ballermat982Posted 5/7/2013 8:41:16 AM
Gen 5 is the worst in my opinion. Gen 4 also added wifi battles and trading, a lot of cool evolutions and legendaries.
#137NatatteruPosted 5/7/2013 8:48:14 AM
I've disliked Gen IV for a while now, I mean it was the only Gen which I couldn't bring myself to play again after beating the E4. I love the Phys/Special split and its music was good but... yeah, easily my least favorite Gen.
---
Official Swordmaster and Husband of Say'ri from the FE Awakening board.
PSN: NatatBW P4A: Liz - BBCSX: Bang - 3s: Makoto - ST/AE12: Cammy - MBAACC: H-VSion
#138PkmTrainerAbramPosted 5/7/2013 9:08:50 AM
Sad fad is sad. Especially when Platinum and HG/SS exsist.

Everyone thought DP were slow as hell when they came out, and the rest of Gen 4 running circles around it didn't change that. However, when I think of Gen 4, it's those 3 games I just mentioned.

I personally do NOT like Gen 5. Taking features out of the game and sticking them on a website only is beyound rediculous, and something I hope Gen 6 doesn't adopt. If I have to use a computer to do something like organize my bag, then don't think I'll be playing Gen 6 much, if at all either. Also, how the hell do you make something like the Poketech and not include those features for the device in Gen 5? The touch screen is almost useless.

I like the leveling system, the graphics are...ok, HG/SS has it beat, the music is ok......but the bag system being a step down from HG/SS, BW having like no post game, and such really threw me out. I haven't played BW2 much(8 hours actually), but even with the Free Space and updated Pokedex options it's still kinda eh.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon Platinum(493/493 now a 3 Star Trainer!), Pokemon HeartGold(JPN) run 470/493, Rocket Knight Adventures, and Comic Zone(Sega Genesis)
#139RoccoRedPosted 5/7/2013 9:20:29 AM
Nope, that title belongs to Gen 1
---
Xbox: KeroTenu
PSN: Omagiri_Dragon
#140Ari917Posted 5/7/2013 9:22:51 AM
PkmTrainerAbram posted...
Sad fad is sad. Especially when Platinum and HG/SS exsist.

-Assuming there's a "fad" in the first place.
-Those two games are still up to opinion.
---
Official Wyvern Lord of the Awakening Board