This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gen 4 was undoubtedly the worst gen so far in the series.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Gen 4 was undoubtedly the worst gen so far in the series.

User Info: lighting_deity

lighting_deity
3 years ago#131
This fad, rofl

I would agree but this is a fad
http://i.imgur.com/HFqlhlW.jpg

User Info: DIGIRULE

DIGIRULE
3 years ago#132
It was easily, easily the worst gen. I still enjoyed it, but it was MUCH worse than the others.
Lemon

User Info: elconoM

elconoM
3 years ago#133
Gen 4 gave us good Pokémon themed DS accessories. Darkrai stylus! Donkey Kong on a Big Banana stylus!

Now the good ones in my opinion are the LEGO stack able cart holder things. And maybe that Terrafin character stylus...
Pokemon. The Borderlands. GTA's. Animal Crossings.

User Info: GiftedACIII

GiftedACIII
3 years ago#134
DIGIRULE posted...
It was easily, easily the worst gen. I still enjoyed it, but it was MUCH worse than the others.

Lol it's far better than the 1st and 2nd. Don't be a disgusting genwunner.

User Info: Windyligth

Windyligth
3 years ago#135
GiftedACIII posted...
DIGIRULE posted...

Lol it's far better than the 1st and 2nd. Don't be a disgusting genwunner.

ITP: Disliking Gen 4 makes you a genwunner.
I am here to promote the discussion and appreciation of Fennekin.

User Info: ballermat982

ballermat982
3 years ago#136
Gen 5 is the worst in my opinion. Gen 4 also added wifi battles and trading, a lot of cool evolutions and legendaries.

User Info: Natatteru

Natatteru
3 years ago#137
I've disliked Gen IV for a while now, I mean it was the only Gen which I couldn't bring myself to play again after beating the E4. I love the Phys/Special split and its music was good but... yeah, easily my least favorite Gen.
Official Swordmaster and Husband of Say'ri from the FE Awakening board.
PSN: NatatBW P4A: Liz - BBCSX: Bang - 3s: Makoto - ST/AE12: Cammy - MBAACC: H-VSion

User Info: PkmTrainerAbram

PkmTrainerAbram
3 years ago#138
Sad fad is sad. Especially when Platinum and HG/SS exsist.

Everyone thought DP were slow as hell when they came out, and the rest of Gen 4 running circles around it didn't change that. However, when I think of Gen 4, it's those 3 games I just mentioned.

I personally do NOT like Gen 5. Taking features out of the game and sticking them on a website only is beyound rediculous, and something I hope Gen 6 doesn't adopt. If I have to use a computer to do something like organize my bag, then don't think I'll be playing Gen 6 much, if at all either. Also, how the hell do you make something like the Poketech and not include those features for the device in Gen 5? The touch screen is almost useless.

I like the leveling system, the graphics are...ok, HG/SS has it beat, the music is ok......but the bag system being a step down from HG/SS, BW having like no post game, and such really threw me out. I haven't played BW2 much(8 hours actually), but even with the Free Space and updated Pokedex options it's still kinda eh.
Currently playing: Pokemon Platinum(493/493 now a 3 Star Trainer!), Pokemon HeartGold(JPN) run 470/493, Rocket Knight Adventures, and Comic Zone(Sega Genesis)

User Info: RoccoRed

RoccoRed
3 years ago#139
Nope, that title belongs to Gen 1
Xbox: KeroTenu
PSN: Omagiri_Dragon

User Info: Ari917

Ari917
3 years ago#140
PkmTrainerAbram posted...
Sad fad is sad. Especially when Platinum and HG/SS exsist.

-Assuming there's a "fad" in the first place.
-Those two games are still up to opinion.
Official Wyvern Lord of the Awakening Board
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Gen 4 was undoubtedly the worst gen so far in the series.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived