This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP - Team Void's Vileness- Part 14 - Game over/out of Mt. Moon

#421RatedRKO7Posted 5/7/2013 9:00:33 PM
Dark: yeah we should do that
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#422MrMahoPosted 5/7/2013 9:07:00 PM
Oh wow, Rock Slide did A LOT more than I thought...Then again, I'm a higher level and Rock Slide is a strong move.
_______

The Deerling was hit by Rock Slide and took massive damage! It was barely able to fight, but it fought anyway! (96% Damage)

The Deerling then attempted to Tackle Glissando, and it did some damage (20% Damage).

"Alright, now's my chance...Pokeball, go!" Mako said, as he threw the ball at the Deerling while he was completely oblivious of everyone around him.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#423henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 9:08:41 PM
MrMaho posted...
Oh wow, Rock Slide did A LOT more than I thought...Then again, I'm a higher level and Rock Slide is a strong move.
_______

The Deerling was hit by Rock Slide and took massive damage! It was barely able to fight, but it fought anyway! (96% Damage)

The Deerling then attempted to Tackle Glissando, and it did some damage (20% Damage).

"Alright, now's my chance...Pokeball, go!" Mako said, as he threw the ball at the Deerling while he was completely oblivious of everyone around him.

Pokéball caught it, wobbled twice then broke.
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#424MrMahoPosted 5/7/2013 9:12:39 PM
Deerling took the opportunity to use another Tackle! (40% Total damage).

"Alright, let's try this again!" He said, as he threw another ball at the Pokemon.
---
#425henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 9:13:42 PM
MrMaho posted...

"Alright, let's try this again!" He said, as he threw another ball at the Pokemon.

Caught, ability is clorophyl
---
#426protobakurionPosted 5/7/2013 9:13:42 PM
"I'll see you all at Bill's house!"

Jace hurried up and got to Cerulean City!
---
The other true Pokemon fan.
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#427MrMahoPosted 5/7/2013 9:16:16 PM
henriue posted...
MrMaho posted...

Looks like I'll be coming back for more.
________

Mako looked at Dark and digged through his bag and handed her the Pokeball with Mawile inside (Hyper Cutter), "Here."

"Gible?" Glissando was a bit confused, but Mako then continued to walk into Cerulean.
---
#428henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 9:16:53 PM
Route 4 is a long valley, and a very unleveled one, after a while the bustling cerulean city is ahead of them.
---
#429fox444fPosted 5/7/2013 9:19:16 PM
Cool I'm going to the Burger Joint. Anyone want to come?
---
Official Vulpix of Gamefaqs Giving out bropaws to all.
#430RatedRKO7Posted 5/7/2013 9:20:15 PM
MrMaho posted...
henriue posted...
MrMaho posted...

Looks like I'll be coming back for more.
________

Mako looked at Dark and digged through his bag and handed her the Pokeball with Mawile inside (Hyper Cutter), "Here."

"Gible?" Glissando was a bit confused, but Mako then continued to walk into Cerulean.

Dark: What is this Mako?
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y