This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP - Team Void's Vileness- Part 14 - Game over/out of Mt. Moon

#451MrMahoPosted 5/7/2013 9:43:03 PM(edited)
Yay, caught the one I wanted! ;D
________

"I have a good feeling about this Deerling..." Mako said, as he forgot he still needed to get a change of clothes. He then headed towards the PokeCenter to heal his Pokemon.

When Mako entered the Cerulean PokeCenter, the Nurse greeted him for the first time and offered to take his Pokeballs. He gave her the ones that had the Pokemon that needed healing, including Glissando who was now in his ball.

"One moment please!" She said, as her voice was full of glee while she put the Pokemon in the healing chamber.

She took the Pokeballs out and gave them to Mako, "Here are your Pokemon! If you're a trainer, I suggest taking on the Cerulean Gym Leader sometime!" The Nurse said as she waved goodbye.

"Thank you, I will consider that." As Mako was walking out of the PokeCenter, he bumped into someone.

"Are you Mako?" The man asked.

"Yes, I am." Mako replied softly.

He gave Mako a case that was extremely familiar to him, "This was sent to you by someone. I don't know who it was, but they said it's precious to you."

Mako's eyes were widened, "M-My violin..." He said as he was in complete awe, "T-Thank you so much, mister..."

The man nodded and walked off, and Mako exited the PokeCenter, carrying the instrument in it's case, on his back.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#452RatedRKO7Posted 5/7/2013 9:42:44 PM
*Dark healed her Pokemon.*
Dark: I wonder if there are any interesting places here.
*Dark looks over the town.*
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#453henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 9:45:20 PM
protobakurion posted...
henriue posted...
protobakurion posted...
henriue posted...
protobakurion posted...
Uhh....

~~~~~~

Jace reaches the house and knocks.

"Who is it?"

"Jace Alexander of Viridian City. Blue sent me!"

"Oh , I've been expecting you guys, come in.

"Bill... I'm so glad to finally meet. Here's the briefcase."

Eve comes out of her ball.

"Eevee!"
"Kab.... uto!"

Bill opens it. and looks trough the papers.
*Groans*
"These are blueprints for a machine, it will take a while to examine, i might have to send an answer to Willow and Oak, and you are the most safe way to do that. if you would be kind, as to wait for me to finish? I've prepared beds and refreshments for you, By the way, aren't you supposed to be in a group?"
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#454RatedRKO7Posted 5/7/2013 9:46:46 PM
I am going to bed now.I should be on longer tomorrow.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#455fox444fPosted 5/7/2013 9:47:19 PM
henriue posted...
fox444f posted...
cool. I'll probably end up grinding for a bit. What are the pokemon I can find around here?
Any fire types?

Any requests? XD

I just looked at the list of fire types. Most of the dual types are pokemon I have no interest in, are legendaries, or pokemon I already have. Can I get Larvesta this early?
---
Official Vulpix of Gamefaqs Giving out bropaws to all.
#456protobakurionPosted 5/7/2013 9:47:23 PM
"They are exploring the city but I decided to get here as fast as I could so..... I'll wait!"
---
The other true Pokemon fan.
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#457MrMahoPosted 5/7/2013 9:48:39 PM
Mako stood outside of the PokeCenter and let Glissando out of his Pokeball, while he placed his violin's case on the ground and opened it up. He got everything set up and started playing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CAhqCAzkxg
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#458henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 9:49:25 PM
fox444f posted...
henriue posted...
fox444f posted...
cool. I'll probably end up grinding for a bit. What are the pokemon I can find around here?
Any fire types?

Any requests? XD

I just looked at the list of fire types. Most of the dual types are pokemon I have no interest in, are legendaries, or pokemon I already have. Can I get Larvesta this early?

Larvesta will have a special place, probably late game.
====
Bill: feel free to rest or explore the town!
=====
Good night guys, by the way, major hell breaking lose tomorrow, be rested!
---
#459henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 9:50:39 PM
MrMaho posted...
Mako stood outside of the PokeCenter and let Glissando out of his Pokeball, while he placed his violin's case on the ground and opened it up. He got everything set up and started playing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CAhqCAzkxg

How long will you be playing? it matters, as i will timeskip so you can collect your fundings.
---
#460fox444fPosted 5/7/2013 9:50:50 PM
henriue posted...
fox444f posted...
henriue posted...
fox444f posted...
Any fire types?

Any requests? XD

Larvesta will have a special place, probably late game.
====
Bill: feel free to rest or explore the town!
=====
Good night guys, by the way, major hell breaking lose tomorrow, be rested!

ok what about numel. I need Camerupt.
---
Official Vulpix of Gamefaqs Giving out bropaws to all.