The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guess the pokemon pop-culture association returns

#1iKhanicPosted 5/1/2013 9:40:45 PM
So basically you tell a story from some source of pop culture, but you substitute pokemon for the main characters.

Like this one:

A group of Hypno assemble a group of top IV'd Abra's and EV train them in order to go to war against an army of Scyther's, controlled by a single female Scizor.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#2NekoHime64Posted 5/1/2013 9:47:18 PM
iKhanic posted...
So basically you tell a story from some source of pop culture, but you substitute pokemon for the main characters.

Like this one:

A group of Hypno assemble a group of top IV'd Abra's and EV train them in order to go to war against an army of Scyther's, controlled by a single female Scizor.

Yay, it's back! ^_^

Ummm, I think I know this one, gonna guess Code geass even tho I know nothing about it >_<
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
#3Arne83Posted 5/1/2013 10:04:54 PM
No idea... can we get a hint?
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
#4iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 10:06:34 PM
Hint: It's not a video game, but a video game based on it was planned, then cancelled.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#5Thepenguinking2Posted 5/1/2013 10:07:12 PM
A samurott was sent into the future from a shape-shifting giratina, where its evil is law.
---
F*** Milotic. Lilligant is the real beauty pokemon.
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!
#6Arne83Posted 5/1/2013 10:08:30 PM
Thepenguinking2 posted...
A samurott was sent into the future from a shape-shifting giratina, where its evil is law.

Samurai Jack.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
#7NekoHime64Posted 5/1/2013 10:20:58 PM
iKhanic posted...

Like this one:

AHH! I know this one, d*****! It's driving me crazy! All I can think of is star trek tho. THE BORG.
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
#8PsychoWolfXPosted 5/1/2013 10:25:35 PM
....I got nothing. I was thinking Halo for a minute, but all the Prophets are dudes and there were more then one of them...
#9iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 10:31:47 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
iKhanic posted...

Like this one:

AHH! I know this one, d*****! It's driving me crazy! All I can think of is star trek tho. THE BORG.

Maybe it would have been better if I used a Vespiquien rather than a Scizor.
---
#10LightningAce11Posted 5/1/2013 10:39:06 PM
A male Combee makes friends with a human and he decides to sue humans for stealing their honey.
---
"Nostalgia makes the heart feeble. It is the heart's nemesis." - Trema