This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guess the pokemon pop-culture association returns

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Guess the pokemon pop-culture association returns

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
3 years ago#1
So basically you tell a story from some source of pop culture, but you substitute pokemon for the main characters.

Like this one:

A group of Hypno assemble a group of top IV'd Abra's and EV train them in order to go to war against an army of Scyther's, controlled by a single female Scizor.
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US

User Info: NekoHime64

NekoHime64
3 years ago#2
iKhanic posted...
So basically you tell a story from some source of pop culture, but you substitute pokemon for the main characters.

Like this one:

A group of Hypno assemble a group of top IV'd Abra's and EV train them in order to go to war against an army of Scyther's, controlled by a single female Scizor.

Yay, it's back! ^_^

Ummm, I think I know this one, gonna guess Code geass even tho I know nothing about it >_<
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!

User Info: Arne83

Arne83
3 years ago#3
No idea... can we get a hint?
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.

iKhanic
3 years ago#4
Hint: It's not a video game, but a video game based on it was planned, then cancelled.
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US

User Info: Thepenguinking2

Thepenguinking2
3 years ago#5
A samurott was sent into the future from a shape-shifting giratina, where its evil is law.
F*** Milotic. Lilligant is the real beauty pokemon.
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!

User Info: Arne83

Arne83
3 years ago#6
Thepenguinking2 posted...
A samurott was sent into the future from a shape-shifting giratina, where its evil is law.

Samurai Jack.
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.

User Info: NekoHime64

NekoHime64
3 years ago#7
iKhanic posted...

Like this one:

AHH! I know this one, d*****! It's driving me crazy! All I can think of is star trek tho. THE BORG.
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!

User Info: PsychoWolfX

PsychoWolfX
3 years ago#8
....I got nothing. I was thinking Halo for a minute, but all the Prophets are dudes and there were more then one of them...

iKhanic
3 years ago#9
NekoHime64 posted...
iKhanic posted...

Like this one:

AHH! I know this one, d*****! It's driving me crazy! All I can think of is star trek tho. THE BORG.

Maybe it would have been better if I used a Vespiquien rather than a Scizor.

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
3 years ago#10
A male Combee makes friends with a human and he decides to sue humans for stealing their honey.
"Nostalgia makes the heart feeble. It is the heart's nemesis." - Trema
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Guess the pokemon pop-culture association returns

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived