This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guess the pokemon pop-culture association returns

#11Thepenguinking2Posted 5/1/2013 9:40:27 PM
LightningAce11 posted...
A male Combee makes friends with a human and he decides to sue humans for stealing their honey.

Dang it! I know the movie, but not the name! It was some Dreamworks movie.
---
F*** Milotic. Lilligant is the real beauty pokemon.
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!
#12iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 9:45:28 PM
LightningAce11 posted...
A male Combee makes friends with a human and he decides to sue humans for stealing their honey.

BEE MOVIE.

A truly underrated movie.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#13NekoHime64Posted 5/1/2013 9:49:27 PM
iKhanic posted...
LightningAce11 posted...

BEE MOVIE.

A truly underrated movie.

Yeah, love Jerry S! Kinda thought the movie was a little creepy tho..
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
#14Thepenguinking2Posted 5/1/2013 9:52:30 PM
Arne83 posted...
Thepenguinking2 posted...
A samurott was sent into the future from a shape-shifting giratina, where its evil is law.

Samurai Jack.

Good job!
Next one:
A zigzagoon angers an ursaring and loses his food. He must get all of his food back within a week, or he will eat him. He gets help from a carracosta, a skuntank, a crazed pachirisu and other pokemon.
---
#15LightningAce11Posted 5/1/2013 9:53:32 PM
Arne83 posted...
A samurott was sent into the future from a shape-shifting giratina, where its evil is law.

Samurai Jack.

Good job!
Next one:
A zigzagoon angers an ursaring and loses his food. He must get all of his food back within a week, or he will eat him. He gets help from a carracosta, a skuntank, a crazed pachirisu and other pokemon.

Over the hedge!
---
"Nostalgia makes the heart feeble. It is the heart's nemesis." - Trema
#16Thepenguinking2Posted 5/1/2013 9:56:26 PM
LightningAce11 posted...
Arne83 posted...

Samurai Jack.

Good job!
Next one:

Over the hedge!

Yes! I didn't think anyone would guess correctly, because it was a very underrated movie.
Logging off now. Bye guys!
---
#17RethalwolfPosted 5/1/2013 10:06:41 PM(edited)
The first sounds like, more than likely, Ender's Game or the Forever War (though the bugs make me lean toward the former).
If not those, then I don't know... the "psychic types" is kinda weird, makes me think Mass Effect, but that obviously doesn't work.

Scratch that, Ender's Game is the only thing that makes sense, IMO. For iKhanic's.

I want to do one of my own, but it's going to take some thinking.
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#18NekoHime64Posted 5/1/2013 10:05:06 PM
A Suicune, a Mightyena, a Poochyena, and a Manectric team up to search for a kidnapped Cherrim.

The Suicune was kinda a stretch...
---
#19Arne83Posted 5/1/2013 10:06:50 PM
I got one...

A young sheltered Ho-oh, who is the son of a duke and has been foretold to bring prosperity to his homeland, is accidentally kidnapped by a Meloetta during a failed assassination attempt of his teacher, Mewtwo. They are eventually joined by: Alakazam, army colonel and scientist. Teddiursa, a cheerful young girl that wishes to marry Ho-oh for his money. Gallade, servant of Ho-oh's family and his best friend. And Gardevoir, princess and Ho-oh's fiancée.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
#20NekoHime64Posted 5/1/2013 10:07:03 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
A Suicune, a Mightyena, a Poochyena, and a Manectric team up to search for a kidnapped Cherrim.

The Suicune was kinda a stretch...

This is a somewhat obscure one I think, so I will give out hints if asked.
---