This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guess the pokemon pop-culture association returns

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Guess the pokemon pop-culture association returns
3 years ago#101
I like it. I think it's like the games I used to play as a kid. The humor is subtle. It's cute.
Now, it's not a MAN'S cartoon, if that's what you're saying. But good luck finding a really manly cartoon. Seriously.
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
3 years ago#102
So a trainer's dad is a servant of Johto, but the ruler of Johto starts to become a bad person, so this trainer flees to a castle in a lake where he starts to hatch a plan to overthrow the governor and his dad's elite 4 while trying to catch 107 pokémon.

This will be a toughie i suppose.
I'll have something to write here someday.
3 years ago#103
henriue posted...
So a trainer's dad is a servant of Johto, but the ruler of Johto starts to become a bad person, so this trainer flees to a castle in a lake where he starts to hatch a plan to overthrow the governor and his dad's elite 4 while trying to catch 107 pokémon.

One of the Suikoden games? 107 seems like a hint.
3 years ago#104
KillerMechanoid posted...
henriue posted...

Yay. the lake and the dad screm Suikoden 1 if you played it.

What is still unanswered?
3 years ago#105
henriue posted...
henriue posted...

So...is that...the right answer or not?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA
3 years ago#106
Melkac posted...
henriue posted...
henriue posted...

So...is that...the right answer or not?

Yes it is.
3 years ago#107
Guess i will do another one... an easy one

Shinx is tricked into thinking he killed his dad, Entei, by his uncle(insert pokémon here, couldn't find anything) and his 3 mightyena henchmen, so he runs away from his kingdom and befriends a Grumpig and a Watchog, after a visit from an old friend and a Simisage, he returns to his kingdom, as a fully evolved Luxray to depose his murderer uncle and recalim his throne as true king.
3 years ago#108
henriue posted...

Shinx is tricked into thinking he killed his dad, Entei, by his uncle(insert pokémon here, couldn't find anything) and his 3 mightyena henchmen, so he runs away from his kingdom and befriends a Grumpig and a Watchog, after a visit from an old friend and a Simisage, he returns to his kingdom, as a fully evolved Luxray to depose his murderer uncle and recalim his throne as true king.

The lion king.
F*** Milotic. Lilligant is the real beauty pokemon.
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!
3 years ago#109
A Skitty with Levitate holds a Lava cookie and leaves behind rainbow footprints.
3 years ago#110
Thepenguinking2 posted...
henriue posted...

The lion king.

Told ya it was easy. correct answer.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Guess the pokemon pop-culture association returns

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived