This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guess the pokemon pop-culture association returns

#101RethalwolfPosted 5/2/2013 6:50:12 PM
I like it. I think it's like the games I used to play as a kid. The humor is subtle. It's cute.
Now, it's not a MAN'S cartoon, if that's what you're saying. But good luck finding a really manly cartoon. Seriously.
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#102henriuePosted 5/2/2013 6:59:37 PM(edited)
So a trainer's dad is a servant of Johto, but the ruler of Johto starts to become a bad person, so this trainer flees to a castle in a lake where he starts to hatch a plan to overthrow the governor and his dad's elite 4 while trying to catch 107 pokémon.

This will be a toughie i suppose.
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#103KillerMechanoidPosted 5/2/2013 7:05:25 PM
henriue posted...
So a trainer's dad is a servant of Johto, but the ruler of Johto starts to become a bad person, so this trainer flees to a castle in a lake where he starts to hatch a plan to overthrow the governor and his dad's elite 4 while trying to catch 107 pokémon.

One of the Suikoden games? 107 seems like a hint.
#104henriuePosted 5/2/2013 7:06:34 PM
KillerMechanoid posted...
henriue posted...

Yay. the lake and the dad screm Suikoden 1 if you played it.

What is still unanswered?
---
#105MelkacPosted 5/2/2013 7:16:06 PM
henriue posted...
henriue posted...

So...is that...the right answer or not?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA
#106henriuePosted 5/2/2013 7:18:57 PM
Melkac posted...
henriue posted...
henriue posted...

So...is that...the right answer or not?

Yes it is.
---
#107henriuePosted 5/2/2013 7:23:17 PM
Guess i will do another one... an easy one

Shinx is tricked into thinking he killed his dad, Entei, by his uncle(insert pokémon here, couldn't find anything) and his 3 mightyena henchmen, so he runs away from his kingdom and befriends a Grumpig and a Watchog, after a visit from an old friend and a Simisage, he returns to his kingdom, as a fully evolved Luxray to depose his murderer uncle and recalim his throne as true king.
---
#108Thepenguinking2Posted 5/2/2013 7:25:05 PM
henriue posted...

Shinx is tricked into thinking he killed his dad, Entei, by his uncle(insert pokémon here, couldn't find anything) and his 3 mightyena henchmen, so he runs away from his kingdom and befriends a Grumpig and a Watchog, after a visit from an old friend and a Simisage, he returns to his kingdom, as a fully evolved Luxray to depose his murderer uncle and recalim his throne as true king.

The lion king.
---
F*** Milotic. Lilligant is the real beauty pokemon.
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!
#109KillerMechanoidPosted 5/2/2013 7:25:27 PM
A Skitty with Levitate holds a Lava cookie and leaves behind rainbow footprints.
#110henriuePosted 5/2/2013 7:25:37 PM
Thepenguinking2 posted...
henriue posted...

The lion king.

Told ya it was easy. correct answer.
---