This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guess the pokemon pop-culture association returns

#141RingsOfUranusPosted 5/2/2013 9:06:37 PM
Thepenguinking2 posted...
RingsOfUranus posted...
Side Scrolling rapidash must avoid obsticlas and get the stars.

Robot unicorn?

Win.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 1636-3783-8366
Ipsylos: Psyduck easily is the best representation of Christianity on Pokemon period.
#142KillerMechanoidPosted 5/2/2013 9:07:09 PM
Sab_Liath posted...
I'll try one.

A Gallade arrested for being in the wrong place at the wrong time is taken to a town to be executed alongside the rebellious Hitmochans. as he lays down on the block, a Black Salamance appears, and attacks the town.

In the resulting chaos, Gallade escapes, after travelling back and forth across the land, learns of his unusual proficiency to learn Dragon Type moves, and eventually travels into the spirit world so that he may truly defeat the Black Salamance.

Skyrim!
#143Sab_LiathPosted 5/2/2013 9:07:30 PM
KillerMechanoid posted...
Sab_Liath posted...
I'll try one.

A Gallade arrested for being in the wrong place at the wrong time is taken to a town to be executed alongside the rebellious Hitmochans. as he lays down on the block, a Black Salamance appears, and attacks the town.

In the resulting chaos, Gallade escapes, after travelling back and forth across the land, learns of his unusual proficiency to learn Dragon Type moves, and eventually travels into the spirit world so that he may truly defeat the Black Salamance.

Skyrim!

Correct!
---
Sab_Liath defeats Topic! Gains 89 EXP! Learns Magma Drill!
#144Sab_LiathPosted 5/2/2013 9:32:50 PM
A White-furred female Mightyena must defeat the evils of the world, while dealing with a sometimes annoying, artistic Volbeat, and working to gather her scattered abilities.

Along the way, it must defeat a massive Ariados, an Emboar, an eight-headed Rayquaza, an tiny Deoxys, a manipulative Ninetales, the eight-headed Rayquaza again, and a pair of clockwork, time controlling Noctowls, all before facing off against the master of all these creatures: Drakrai.
---
#145RethalwolfPosted 5/2/2013 9:34:31 PM
A female Ralts who wants to learn how to read takes an injured Gallade in when a Sneasel brings him to the door in the middle of the night. A Bisharp comes looking for Gallade, and the resident Alakazam allows him to search Ralts's place. Ralts had already hidden him out, though. Sneasel comes back looking for Gallade, and gives instructions on where he will be. Ralts sends Gallade on those instructions but learns of a trap by Bisharp, and goes through a secret and forbidden tunnel to find him; when she does, she learns the trap was by Sneasel and frees Gallade, who prevents Sneasel from using sound-based attacks. Then Gallade and Ralts run from Bisharp over a mountain, into a swamp forest, where their friend Swellow catches up with them and guides their way. Unfortunately, they make a mistake and Swellow ends up dead, and Gallade and Ralts are cornered; but at the last second, Ralts somehow uses Fire Blast and obliterates Bisharp. Gallade and Ralts continue on to the site of a battlefield, where Gallade joins a forming army which goes to almost immediate battle. From a distance, Ralts assassinates a Slowking, and Gallade's commander manages to win the battle without a single fainted pokemon.
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#146NekoHime64Posted 5/2/2013 9:34:31 PM
Sab_Liath posted...
A White-furred female Mightyena must defeat the evils of the world, while dealing with a sometimes annoying, artistic Volbeat, and working to gather her scattered abilities.

Along the way, it must defeat a massive Ariados, an Emboar, an eight-headed Rayquaza, an tiny Deoxys, a manipulative Ninetales, the eight-headed Rayquaza again, and a pair of clockwork, time controlling Noctowls, all before facing off against the master of all these creatures: Drakrai.

Okami? I think that's what it's called.
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
#147Sab_LiathPosted 5/2/2013 9:36:02 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
Sab_Liath posted...

Okami? I think that's what it's called.

You've got it!
---
#148NekoHime64Posted 5/2/2013 9:36:41 PM
Rethalwolf posted...
A female Ralts who wants to learn how to read takes an injured Gallade in when a Sneasel brings him to the door in the middle of the night. A Bisharp comes looking for Gallade, and the resident Alakazam allows him to search Ralts's place. Ralts had already hidden him out, though. Sneasel comes back looking for Gallade, and gives instructions on where he will be. Ralts sends Gallade on those instructions but learns of a trap by Bisharp, and goes through a secret and forbidden tunnel to find him; when she does, she learns the trap was by Sneasel and frees Gallade, who prevents Sneasel from using sound-based attacks. Then Gallade and Ralts run from Bisharp over a mountain, into a swamp forest, where their friend Swellow catches up with them and guides their way. Unfortunately, they make a mistake and Swellow ends up dead, and Gallade and Ralts are cornered; but at the last second, Ralts somehow uses Fire Blast and obliterates Bisharp. Gallade and Ralts continue on to the site of a battlefield, where Gallade joins a forming army which goes to almost immediate battle. From a distance, Ralts assassinates a Slowking, and Gallade's commander manages to win the battle without a single fainted pokemon.

Crap, I KNOW I've read this one...
---
#149RethalwolfPosted 5/2/2013 9:37:54 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
Rethalwolf posted...

Oh, you've read it? Guess that means you win.
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#150NekoHime64Posted 5/2/2013 9:39:24 PM
Rethalwolf posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
Rethalwolf posted...

Oh, you've read it? Guess that means you win.

Ha ha. :P
---