This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guess the pokemon pop-culture association returns

#201ColonelHawkPosted 5/3/2013 8:52:36 PM
lanelazerbeam posted...
ColonelHawk posted...
An Ivysaur with a penchant for cool hats and a fear of Ekans must battle the likes of the Registeel Regime, a cult lead by Terrakion, and an Ursaring obsessed with an Elgyem skull

Indiana Jones?

Yep!
#202lanelazerbeamPosted 5/3/2013 9:18:06 PM
I have never done one of these so it will probably be easy......

A zoroark hunts down a nidoking for the hanging of his two brothers and dad.
---
I'm your knight in Shadow armor!
Current Terraria equipment: Godly Light's Bane, Nightmare pickaxe, War axe of the night, full set of Shadow armor
#203RethalwolfPosted 5/3/2013 9:25:10 PM
Sounds like Assassin's Creed 2 to me; great series, though I never really like Ezio after he got older.
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#204lanelazerbeamPosted 5/3/2013 9:28:47 PM
Rethalwolf posted...
Sounds like Assassin's Creed 2 to me; great series, though I never really like Ezio after he got older.

Yep.

Ezio was just funny and he had character, and he was cool.
---
I'm your knight in Shadow armor!
Current Terraria equipment: Godly Light's Bane, Nightmare pickaxe, War axe of the night, full set of Shadow armor
#205RethalwolfPosted 5/3/2013 9:43:04 PM
lanelazerbeam posted...
Rethalwolf posted...

Yep.

True, but his character became more boring as he became this... god who ended up bringing down multiple regimes and, with the money system being what it was, practically owning all of Italy and Istanbul.
No, it seemed over-the-top. At least in AC3 they dialed it back a bit but, again, Ratonhnhake':ton is this kid that starts with all the abilities of a master assassin? The learning mechanic in 1 was the best; the way you were upgraded to be better and better at fighting. 2 dialed that back so far that I felt too strong, too soon, and that carried through Ezio's life.
No, I think Altair is still my favorite and Ezio my least (and that's including the assassins I don't even know anything about, AND Desmond).
Hopefully 4 can reconcile. I want to become the badass (with less glitches and whatnot), not be born one.

Now.
Wobbuffet and friend Staryu, both probably mentally challenged, live with an Octillery that despises them. They get into all sorts of crazy antics, along with their boss, Kingler, his daughter, Wailord, their company nemesis, Solosis, their suited friend Furret, and an assortment of other Water-type pokemon. Qwilfish among them.
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#206KillerMechanoidPosted 5/3/2013 9:48:28 PM(edited)
Rethalwolf posted...
lanelazerbeam posted...
Rethalwolf posted...

Yep.

True, but his character became more boring as he became this... god who ended up bringing down multiple regimes and, with the money system being what it was, practically owning all of Italy and Istanbul.
No, it seemed over-the-top. At least in AC3 they dialed it back a bit but, again, Ratonhnhake':ton is this kid that starts with all the abilities of a master assassin? The learning mechanic in 1 was the best; the way you were upgraded to be better and better at fighting. 2 dialed that back so far that I felt too strong, too soon, and that carried through Ezio's life.
No, I think Altair is still my favorite and Ezio my least (and that's including the assassins I don't even know anything about, AND Desmond).
Hopefully 4 can reconcile. I want to become the badass (with less glitches and whatnot), not be born one.

Now.
Wobbuffet and friend Staryu, both probably mentally challenged, live with an Octillery that despises them. They get into all sorts of crazy antics, along with their boss, Kingler, his daughter, Wailord, their company nemesis, Solosis, their suited friend Furret, and an assortment of other Water-type pokemon. Qwilfish among them.

Spongebob Squarepants

I think it should have been Corsola instead of Wobbuffet and Pachirisu instead of Furret.
#207RethalwolfPosted 5/3/2013 9:51:18 PM
Maybe a good call on the Pachirisu, though she isn't flying, and Corsola is coral whereas Wobbuffet absorbs and returns. I was going more for the metaphorical sponge on that one.
---
#208Denzien_of_SegaPosted 5/3/2013 10:00:22 PM
^Spongebob Squarepants.

You are a roller blading Smeargle painting art all over Saffron City, while listening to funky tunes played by DJ Loudred. Watch out for Captain Arcanine and his police squad!
---
Currently playing: [KH:1, 2, BBS, 3D] P4A [Main: Yukkiko], The Orange Box.
#209KillerMechanoidPosted 5/3/2013 10:12:15 PM
Rethalwolf posted...
Maybe a good call on the Pachirisu, though she isn't flying, and Corsola is coral whereas Wobbuffet absorbs and returns. I was going more for the metaphorical sponge on that one.

Pachirisu isn't flying, it's Emolga that flies.
#210Super_Sora_232Posted 5/3/2013 10:15:00 PM
two young blade wielding lucario go on a test as challenged by a knowledgeable jirachi, where they are attacked by darkrai an 12 timetraveling clones