This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guess the pokemon pop-culture association returns

#241KillerMechanoidPosted 5/4/2013 4:24:43 PM
Davidk92 posted...
A Kricketune attempts to run a Pokemon Center alongside his bitter and abusive mate Illumise, his competent maid Kirlia and a Drillbur who can't speak English. Hijinks ensue.

This sounds like an Anime with a Tsundere love interest. But IDK which one.

Here's one:

A Krookodile teaches a Drilbur how to be awesome. They both pilot a Golurk that knows Drill Run together. Sadly, Krookodile dies. Drilbur grows up into Excadrill and saves the universe with Golurk and his friends.
#242lyle81992Posted 5/4/2013 4:27:27 PM
KillerMechanoid posted...
Davidk92 posted...
A Kricketune attempts to run a Pokemon Center alongside his bitter and abusive mate Illumise, his competent maid Kirlia and a Drillbur who can't speak English. Hijinks ensue.

Here's one:

A Krookodile teaches a Drilbur how to be awesome. They both pilot a Golurk that knows Drill Run together. Sadly, Krookodile dies. Drilbur grows up into Excadrill and saves the universe with Golurk and his friends.

One of the most badass anime series of all time:Tengen Toppen Guren Lagann
---
Pokemon Black FC-2280 5124 7519
#243Davidk92Posted 5/4/2013 4:30:10 PM
Davidk92 posted...

Nope.
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#244lyle81992Posted 5/4/2013 4:31:33 PM
Davidk92 posted...
Davidk92 posted...

Nope.

Children's Hospital
---
Pokemon Black FC-2280 5124 7519
#245Davidk92Posted 5/4/2013 4:34:46 PM
lyle81992 posted...
Davidk92 posted...
Davidk92 posted...

Nope.

Children's Hospital

Nope.
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#246KillerMechanoidPosted 5/4/2013 5:14:47 PM
lyle81992 posted...
Davidk92 posted...

Here's one:

One of the most badass anime series of all time:Tengen Toppen Guren Lagann

Yup =D
#247ColonelHawkPosted 5/4/2013 5:16:38 PM
Crobat, Leafeon, Roserade, Machoke(female) and Gyarados are transported to an alternate dimension, where that dimension's Crobat requires their assistance in defeating that dimension's Lucario, who was corrupted by Mr. Mime.
#248WildcatInkPosted 5/4/2013 5:27:14 PM
I'll try my hand at this with this:

Two brothers, a Lucario and Riolu hunt evil Dark and Ghost Types. Later they meet a servant of Arceus, a Togekiss and find they must be possessed by Giratina and Mew. Did I mention almost everyone faints multiple times?

I feel that the Togekiss is a stretch though...
---
Official Absol of the Pokemon X/Y boards!
#249KillerMechanoidPosted 5/4/2013 7:34:04 PM(edited)
WildcatInk posted...
I'll try my hand at this with this:

Two brothers, a Lucario and Riolu hunt evil Dark and Ghost Types. Later they meet a servant of Arceus, a Togekiss and find they must be possessed by Giratina and Mew. Did I mention almost everyone faints multiple times?

I feel that the Togekiss is a stretch though...

Brothers hunting evil and ghosts? Supernatural?

ColonelHawk posted...
Crobat, Leafeon, Roserade, Machoke(female) and Gyarados are transported to an alternate dimension, where that dimension's Crobat requires their assistance in defeating that dimension's Lucario, who was corrupted by Mr. Mime.

Injustice: Gods Among Us.
#250thebananabanditPosted 5/4/2013 8:02:02 PM
A idiotic Slaking who gets into antics to the dismay of his Gardevoir wife. He also has 2 sons, a buffoonish slakoth and a murderous Ralts and a Daughter, Purugly. The Ralts usually goes on adventures with the family talking dog, Growlithe
---
What if Gangnam Style is a giant rain dance and we brought Sandy upon ourselves?