This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guess the pokemon pop-culture association returns

#251JC_EXEPosted 5/4/2013 8:12:51 PM
Let me see...

What about:

In an apocalyptic world, invaded by alien pokemon (led by Deoxys) where only male pokemon trainers are left to fend them off. Their final weapon, Deoxys-A, is finally awakened by the trainers. The counter attack against the alien pokemon begins now.
---
MMSF3:BA FC : 056 049 380 666
PSN: JDaemonC
#252KillerMechanoidPosted 5/4/2013 8:20:09 PM
thebananabandit posted...
A idiotic Slaking who gets into antics to the dismay of his Gardevoir wife. He also has 2 sons, a buffoonish slakoth and a murderous Ralts and a Daughter, Purugly. The Ralts usually goes on adventures with the family talking dog, Growlithe

Family Guy.
#253ColonelHawkPosted 5/4/2013 8:29:08 PM(edited)
KillerMechanoid posted...
WildcatInk posted...
I'll try my hand at this with this:

Two brothers, a Lucario and Riolu hunt evil Dark and Ghost Types. Later they meet a servant of Arceus, a Togekiss and find they must be possessed by Giratina and Mew. Did I mention almost everyone faints multiple times?

I feel that the Togekiss is a stretch though...

Brothers hunting evil and ghosts? Supernatural?

ColonelHawk posted...
Crobat, Leafeon, Roserade, Machoke(female) and Gyarados are transported to an alternate dimension, where that dimension's Crobat requires their assistance in defeating that dimension's Lucario, who was corrupted by Mr. Mime.

Injustice: Gods Among Us.

Yup. For clarification, Leafeon is Green Lantern because I saw some fan art equating the Eeveelutions to different Lantern Corps, and Roserade is Green Arrow, which I admit is a stretch.
#254DecoyCharacterPosted 5/4/2013 9:20:50 PM

Wartortle, Grotle, Torkoal and Tirtouga defeat Bisharp with the help of Raticate.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

1. A pokemon trainer has a Ninetales sealed inside of him at birth, and is hated by all the other pokemon trainers because of that. The pokemon trainer aspires to become the very best like no one ever was.

2. A level 9 Butterfree invites a level 1 Tepig into a different Pokemon world. Soon the Tepig discovers it is the only pokemon that has the ability to Fly.

3. A young Aipom aspires to become a Legendary, and travels the world on the S.S.Anne with his friends Scyther, Hitmontop, Nosepass and Persian. To become a Legendary, he must find Leftovers that belonged to Seaking.
---
Alcohol is man's greatest enemy. God says love your enemy.
#255KillerMechanoidPosted 5/4/2013 9:23:19 PM
DecoyCharacter posted...

Wartortle, Grotle, Torkoal and Tirtouga defeat Bisharp with the help of Raticate.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

1. A pokemon trainer has a Ninetales sealed inside of him at birth, and is hated by all the other pokemon trainers because of that. The pokemon trainer aspires to become the very best like no one ever was.

2. A level 9 Butterfree invites a level 1 Tepig into a different Pokemon world. Soon the Tepig discovers it is the only pokemon that has the ability to Fly.

3. A young Aipom aspires to become a Legendary, and travels the world on the S.S.Anne with his friends Scyther, Hitmontop, Nosepass and Persian. To become a Legendary, he must find Leftovers that belonged to Seaking.

1 = Naruto

3 = One Piece.
#256thebananabanditPosted 5/4/2013 10:18:08 PM
A young gallade is in his office when a group of scyther attack. afterwards he walks outside to find his brother(Gallade) raising a tower. The gallade sets out to stop him
---
What if Gangnam Style is a giant rain dance and we brought Sandy upon ourselves?
#257WildcatInkPosted 5/5/2013 10:43:51 AM
WildcatInk posted...
I'll try my hand at this with this:

Two brothers, a Lucario and Riolu hunt evil Dark and Ghost Types. Later they meet a servant of Arceus, a Togekiss and find they must be possessed by Giratina and Mew. Did I mention almost everyone faints multiple times?

I feel that the Togekiss is a stretch though...

Brothers hunting evil and ghosts? Supernatural?

ColonelHawk posted...
Crobat, Leafeon, Roserade, Machoke(female) and Gyarados are transported to an alternate dimension, where that dimension's Crobat requires their assistance in defeating that dimension's Lucario, who was corrupted by Mr. Mime.

Injustice: Gods Among Us.

Supernatural is correct.
---
Official Absol of the Pokemon X/Y boards!
#258Davidk92Posted 5/5/2013 12:43:57 PM
thebananabandit posted...
A young gallade is in his office when a group of scyther attack. afterwards he walks outside to find his brother(Gallade) raising a tower. The gallade sets out to stop him

Devil May Cry 3.
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#259ColonelHawkPosted 5/5/2013 8:29:34 PM
bump
#260ReachOutToTruthPosted 5/5/2013 8:35:56 PM
A female Murkrow uses Future Sight involuntarily. Hilarity ensues.
---
<3 and (/|\) !
http://i.imgur.com/khPxrAW.png