This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guess the pokemon pop-culture association returns

#291lanelazerbeamPosted 5/6/2013 4:46:42 PM
A Lucario explores the land of kanto where he must survive, and along the way he will fight a flying electrode, giant onix , marowak, (that guards a dungeon) and tangrowth, but after he beats tangrowth the world changes he will then fight two flying electrode, steelix, and golurk.
---
PSN: i-am-steve5
You can find me playing Terraria weekends around 12:00am EST( friday into saturday, saturday into sunday)
#292ThatPersonGuyPosted 5/6/2013 5:02:55 PM
Hugh, frustrated and angry with the world, decides to start a list of every single person he hates, and begins to hunt them down for revenge, from fictional characters to entire regions with nothing but his rage and his Purrloin. Along the way he drags Nate, his loser of a best friend, and Nate's girlfriend, also a secret agent.

So you have a quirky Rufflet, a gothic Purrloin (Or it's pre-evo that I can't remember the name of), a beyond cool time traveling Scraggy, and a calm and cute Ralts, and there's this game, and they- *Gun loads*

Uh... okay, nevermind then.
---
"You don't have an inferiority complex, you're just inferior."
-Sarcastic Announcer in Wave Race
#293NekoHime64Posted 5/6/2013 5:35:41 PM
ThatPersonGuy posted...
Hugh, frustrated and angry with the world, decides to start a list of every single person he hates, and begins to hunt them down for revenge, from fictional characters to entire regions with nothing but his rage and his Purrloin. Along the way he drags Nate, his loser of a best friend, and Nate's girlfriend, also a secret agent.

So you have a quirky Rufflet, a gothic Purrloin (Or it's pre-evo that I can't remember the name of), a beyond cool time traveling Scraggy, and a calm and cute Ralts, and there's this game, and they- *Gun loads*

Dan VS HAH!
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
Unofficial Sneasel of the Pokemon X board.
#294NekoHime64Posted 5/6/2013 5:36:06 PM
KillerMechanoid posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
Yeah, I don't know any of these :(

A Ralts feeds his pet Ditto different flavors of poffens to change his form.

A Boy and His Blob.

Hint for mine: Where does Porygon-Z come from?

Yerp.
---
#295ColonelHawkPosted 5/6/2013 6:02:55 PM
A boy and his Porygon-Z stop an evil organization with the help of his friends, who have a Conkeldurr and Gardevoir.Porygon-Z is actually his brother

Megaman Battle Network
#296NekoHime64Posted 5/6/2013 6:03:47 PM
ColonelHawk posted...
A boy and his Porygon-Z stop an evil organization with the help of his friends, who have a Conkeldurr and Gardevoir.Porygon-Z is actually his brother

Megaman Battle Network

OHHHHHHHHHH...!
---
#297ColonelHawkPosted 5/6/2013 6:03:57 PM
lanelazerbeam posted...
A Lucario explores the land of kanto where he must survive, and along the way he will fight a flying electrode, giant onix , marowak, (that guards a dungeon) and tangrowth, but after he beats tangrowth the world changes he will then fight two flying electrode, steelix, and golurk.

Terraria
#298KillerMechanoidPosted 5/6/2013 6:34:35 PM
ColonelHawk posted...

Megaman Battle Network

Yep.
#299lanelazerbeamPosted 5/6/2013 6:41:13 PM
ColonelHawk posted...
lanelazerbeam posted...

Terraria

How did you know? *looks at sig* oh wait.....
---
PSN: i-am-steve5
You can find me playing Terraria weekends around 12:00am EST( friday into saturday, saturday into sunday)
#300ThatPersonGuyPosted 5/6/2013 6:42:47 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...

Dan VS HAH!

AKA the show that is several thousand times better than MLP will ever be.

And the second?

Here's a hint: The Ruffiet's into hilarious antics, and there's mafias and demons and time travel and-

*Warning shot*

Okay, okay, I'll go!

And Arceus help the poor soul that tries to do The Last Airbender or The Legend of Korra.
---
"You don't have an inferiority complex, you're just inferior."
-Sarcastic Announcer in Wave Race