This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guess the pokemon pop-culture association returns

#311KillerMechanoidPosted 5/6/2013 7:04:26 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
KillerMechanoid posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
Scyther is injured, puts on Metal Coat, and becomes Scizor.

Sounds like metroid...

Nope.

Wait let me rephrase:
Scyther is injured, puts on Metal Coat, and becomes Scizor, who fights crime.

Iron Man?

Yup.
#312NekoHime64Posted 5/6/2013 7:04:54 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
Scyther is injured, puts on Metal Coat, and becomes Scizor.

Sounds like metroid...

Nope.

Wait let me rephrase:
Scyther is injured, puts on Metal Coat, and becomes Scizor, who fights crime.

Iron Man?

Yup.

Yay ^_^
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
Unofficial Sneasel of the Pokemon X board.
#313allhailbenderPosted 5/6/2013 7:48:16 PM
lyle81992 posted...
A male Eevee is sent to prison for killing his friends(his friends were killed by Magmortar).In prison he befriends a silly Frolass and he begins to develop special powers.The prison is actually a front for a bizzare experiment and it turns out that Frolass is the Magmortar who killed his friends.

Deadman Wonderland?
---
The things some people say...
#314ColonelHawkPosted 5/6/2013 9:01:19 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...

They were?

Though I was more referring to how some characters would be hard to replace.

Can't remember what A:TLA was, but whoever did Korra did a really good job IMO.

A Kricketune, a Wailmer, a Grovyle, and a Leafeon go to Nimbasa, but they all use Amnesia and lose the Leafeon.

Not trying to toot my own horn, but the Korra one was mine(Thanks, btw) I'm guessing yours is The Hangover?
#315NekoHime64Posted 5/6/2013 9:08:45 PM
ColonelHawk posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
ThatPersonGuy posted...

They were?

Though I was more referring to how some characters would be hard to replace.

Can't remember what A:TLA was, but whoever did Korra did a really good job IMO.

A Kricketune, a Wailmer, a Grovyle, and a Leafeon go to Nimbasa, but they all use Amnesia and lose the Leafeon.

Not trying to toot my own horn, but the Korra one was mine(Thanks, btw) I'm guessing yours is The Hangover?

Yep, just watched it for the first time yesterday.
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
Unofficial Sneasel of the Pokemon X board.
#316soladeptPosted 5/6/2013 9:12:44 PM
Arne83 posted...
Arne83 posted...
I got one...

A young sheltered Ho-oh, who is the son of a duke and has been foretold to bring prosperity to his homeland, is accidentally kidnapped by a Meloetta during a failed assassination attempt of his teacher, Mewtwo. They are eventually joined by: Alakazam, army colonel and scientist. Teddiursa, a cheerful young girl that wishes to marry Ho-oh for his money. Gallade, servant of Ho-oh's family and his best friend. And Gardevoir, princess and Ho-oh's fiancée.

NekoHime64 posted...
A Suicune, a Mightyena, a Poochyena, and a Manectric team up to search for a kidnapped Cherrim.

The Suicune was kinda a stretch...

Just so these two don't get buried.

First one is Tales of the Abyss.

Second one is Wolf's Rain?

(Thank TvTropes for all this.)

Im not sure if Alakazam is awesome enough for Jade.
---
Pokemon White FC: 2322 6021 0660 / Pokemon W2 FC: 4470 8799 4930
#317starforce_pegaPosted 5/6/2013 10:26:43 PM
DecoyCharacter posted...

Wartortle, Grotle, Torkoal and Tirtouga defeat Bisharp with the help of Raticate.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

1. A pokemon trainer has a Ninetales sealed inside of him at birth, and is hated by all the other pokemon trainers because of that. The pokemon trainer aspires to become the very best like no one ever was.

2. A level 9 Butterfree invites a level 1 Tepig into a different Pokemon world. Soon the Tepig discovers it is the only pokemon that has the ability to Fly.

3. A young Aipom aspires to become a Legendary, and travels the world on the S.S.Anne with his friends Scyther, Hitmontop, Nosepass and Persian. To become a Legendary, he must find Leftovers that belonged to Seaking.

#2 is Accel World

A Ralts, a Skitty, a Gallade, and a Slaking form a baseball team.
Their other friend a Scyther refuses to join them so they decide to recruit a Torchic that eats tons of rare candies, a Lilipup who is friends with an Arcanine and a Poochyena, a Gardevoir who is very mysterious, a Frosslass who constantly carries around an umbrella, and a southpaw Misdreavus with an evil twin, so they can win their first and only game
---
PSN & Xbox Live: WavedashEX
If you message me mention gamefaqs
#318lyle81992Posted 5/7/2013 6:44:28 AM
allhailbender posted...
lyle81992 posted...
A male Eevee is sent to prison for killing his friends(his friends were killed by Magmortar).In prison he befriends a silly Frolass and he begins to develop special powers.The prison is actually a front for a bizzare experiment and it turns out that Frolass is the Magmortar who killed his friends.

Deadman Wonderland?

Correct!!!
---
Pokemon Black FC-2280 5124 7519
#319lyle81992Posted 5/7/2013 6:53:04 AM
A male Eevee is trained by an elderly Dusknoir to hunt evil pokemon.During the early years of his training he befriends a female Misdreavus with magical powers.Eventually Eevee learns Sacred Sword and beheads Girantina,weakening him.Now Eevee and his allies must find a way to kill Girantina once and for all.
---
Pokemon Black FC-2280 5124 7519
#320Davidk92Posted 5/7/2013 8:03:21 AM
Davidk92 posted...
A Kricketune attempts to run a Pokemon Center alongside his bitter and abusive mate Illumise, his competent maid Kirlia and a Drillbur who can't speak English. Hijinks ensue.

---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot