This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guess the pokemon pop-culture association returns

#341KefkaesqueXIIIPosted 5/8/2013 4:28:51 PM
KillerMechanoid posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
Lucario fights a Klinklang, Tentacool, Rotom-H, Exeggutor, Rotom-F, Excadrill, Ampharos, and Deoxys-S.

Megaman ZX?

Nope.

KefkaesqueXIII posted...
lyle81992 posted...
A male Eevee is trained by an elderly Dusknoir to hunt evil pokemon.During the early years of his training he befriends a female Misdreavus with magical powers.Eventually Eevee learns Sacred Sword and beheads Girantina,weakening him.Now Eevee and his allies must find a way to kill Girantina once and for all.

Depending on where you live, either The Wardstone Chronicles or The Spook's Apprentice series by Joseph Delaney. Love those books.

Because his last name is Entei, a pokemon trainer is sent to Samuel Oak Middle School, a school for pokemon.

My Gym Partner's a Monkey

Yep. I never really watched the show, but the concept stuck in my head.
---
"My faith protects me. My Kevlar helps." Michael Carpenter - Death Masks
Official Norn of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#342jayman7Posted 5/8/2013 5:12:11 PM
A Keldeo produces a Sacred Sword from a river. He's kicked out of his hometown and ends up on an adventure to stop a Gengar with the help of a Gardevoir (whose boyfriend, Gallade, is the perfect host body for Gengar) and a Mesprit who used that move that doubles Special Defense. A Reshiram is looked after by the king of the Brelooms, and then flies the Keldeo, Gardevoir, and Mesprit around. In the end, after taking down Gengar, White Kyurem goes nuts for some poorly-described reason, so the main trio has to take him down too.

It's a video game.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#343jayman7Posted 5/8/2013 5:14:55 PM
Lucario fights a Klinklang, Tentacool, Rotom-H, Exeggutor, Rotom-F, Excadrill, Ampharos, and Deoxys-S.

Hm... I wonder. Floating metal, something water-related, something that burns, a fridge, a digging thing, something electric... I was about to say Mega Man and Bass, but I'm stumped on Exeggutor, who doesn't match Tengu Man at all.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#344ThatPersonGuyPosted 5/8/2013 5:22:02 PM
themagicpainman posted...
A trainer owned a Scyther whose name was Fred
A Scyther not quite right in the head
When he learned Cut, he wouldn't stop
Whatever he fought he would slice, dice, chop
The Trainer did not know the cause
Until he saw its nature was... Naaaaaaaaauuuuuuuughtyyyyyyyyyy...

*breaks down laughing*

A slackoth one day uncovers an enormous battle mech. After repairing the machine, he , along with his sly Weavil friend, use it to make everyday life 100 times more awesome. Then an angry Torchic comes from the future to reclaim the mecha, along with a host of evil Pokemon and robots.

Hilarity ensues.

Bonus points to whoever figures out why I picked each character.
---
"You don't have an inferiority complex, you're just inferior."
-Sarcastic Announcer in Wave Race
#345NekoHime64Posted 5/8/2013 5:35:15 PM
jayman7 posted...
A Keldeo produces a Sacred Sword from a river. He's kicked out of his hometown and ends up on an adventure to stop a Gengar with the help of a Gardevoir (whose boyfriend, Gallade, is the perfect host body for Gengar) and a Mesprit who used that move that doubles Special Defense. A Reshiram is looked after by the king of the Brelooms, and then flies the Keldeo, Gardevoir, and Mesprit around. In the end, after taking down Gengar, White Kyurem goes nuts for some poorly-described reason, so the main trio has to take him down too.

It's a video game.

Secret of Mana <3! So much love for this and SoM2 (translated rom of course)
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
Unofficial Sneasel of the Pokemon X board.
#346KillerMechanoidPosted 5/8/2013 5:44:35 PM(edited)
jayman7 posted...

Hm... I wonder. Floating metal, something water-related, something that burns, a fridge, a digging thing, something electric... I was about to say Mega Man and Bass, but I'm stumped on Exeggutor, who doesn't match Tengu Man at all.

You're getting close.

Ok, I think i made it incorrect. I thought F stood for fan instead of fridge, but Fan is S. Sorry about the error.

Lucario fights a Klinklang, Tentacool, Rotom-H, Exeggutor, Rotom-S, Excadrill, Ampharos, and Deoxys-S.
#347KefkaesqueXIIIPosted 5/8/2013 6:01:57 PM(edited)
ThatPersonGuy posted...

*breaks down laughing*

A slackoth one day uncovers an enormous battle mech. After repairing the machine, he , along with his sly Weavil friend, use it to make everyday life 100 times more awesome. Then an angry Torchic comes from the future to reclaim the mecha, along with a host of evil Pokemon and robots.

Hilarity ensues.

MagasXLR!!!!! Loved that show.

Let's see if I can get the bonus points:
Coop is a Slackoth because he is a slacker
Kiva is Torchic because she is a fiery-redhead chick.
Jamie is Weavile ... i dunno. Because Weavile's "hair" kinda resembles his beanie?
---
"My faith protects me. My Kevlar helps." Michael Carpenter - Death Masks
Official Norn of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#348Sab_LiathPosted 5/8/2013 5:58:27 PM
ThatPersonGuy posted...

*breaks down laughing*

Hilarity ensues.

That's an easy one: Megas XLR
---
Sab_Liath defeats Topic! Gains 89 EXP! Learns Magma Drill!
#349NekoHime64Posted 5/9/2013 12:01:38 AM
BUMPITY
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
Unofficial Sneasel of the Pokemon X board.
#350KillerMechanoidPosted 5/9/2013 7:38:07 AM
Lucario fights a Klinklang, Tentacool, Rotom-H, Exeggutor, Rotom-S, Excadrill, Ampharos, and Deoxys-S.

Bump mine.