This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guess the pokemon pop-culture association returns

#361NintendoFan2000Posted 5/9/2013 3:43:14 PM
HeyWheresKel posted...
HeyWheresKel posted...
Kadabra and Scrafty team up to make incredibly pure Blue Gummis. Eventually, Kadabra is re-typed to Dark/Psychic.

Bumping mine.

Not Breaking Bad, is it?

Anyway, another from me -- keeping them really easy but they're fun for me to make.

Led by their boss, a Mr. Mime who thinks he's a lot funnier than he actually is, a group of Pokemon are documented working at Silph Co. Mr. Mime's right-hand man is top salesman and farmer Servine, who is frequently pranked by Volbeat and his love interest Illumise. Other popular characters include put-upon temp Charmander, multi-talented (except for sales) Chatot and quietly competent Bouffalant
---
I'd put a quip here, but I'm not hilarious enough.
#362jakovuPosted 5/9/2013 4:00:14 PM
A Meowth and a Goldeen win legs live in a world of mismatched characters. One of their classmates is a living Tropius fruit.
#363shagohad3Posted 5/9/2013 4:09:09 PM
jakovu posted...
A Meowth and a Goldeen win legs live in a world of mismatched characters. One of their classmates is a living Tropius fruit.

The amazing world of gumball

A group of professors in Antarctica encounter a man trying to kill a Growlith. They save it and take it in. Later it starts to attack them and they call it Deoxsy. They use flamethrower on it and in the end only two of them are left.
---
PSN: shagohad12
I got a bucket full of my head, and i'm about to make it rain!
#364NekoHime64Posted 5/9/2013 4:17:58 PM
NintendoFan2000 posted...
HeyWheresKel posted...
HeyWheresKel posted...
Kadabra and Scrafty team up to make incredibly pure Blue Gummis. Eventually, Kadabra is re-typed to Dark/Psychic.

Bumping mine.

Not Breaking Bad, is it?

Anyway, another from me -- keeping them really easy but they're fun for me to make.

Led by their boss, a Mr. Mime who thinks he's a lot funnier than he actually is, a group of Pokemon are documented working at Silph Co. Mr. Mime's right-hand man is top salesman and farmer Servine, who is frequently pranked by Volbeat and his love interest Illumise. Other popular characters include put-upon temp Charmander, multi-talented (except for sales) Chatot and quietly competent Bouffalant

The Office? Some of the choices are a little weird...
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
Unofficial Sneasel of the Pokemon X board.
#365MegaWentEvilPosted 5/9/2013 4:33:32 PM
Infernape, Lilligant and Electivire join forces to revive Genesis Sudowoodos to push away an evil substance called the Mist.

And it's eventually revealed that the Mist is the breath of Giratina
#366NekoHime64Posted 5/9/2013 4:38:37 PM
MegaWentEvil posted...
Infernape, Lilligant and Electivire join forces to revive Genesis Sudowoodos to push away an evil substance called the Mist.

FF IX?
---
#367MegaWentEvilPosted 5/9/2013 4:39:32 PM
No.
#368NekoHime64Posted 5/9/2013 4:46:38 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
MegaWentEvil posted...

FF IX?

TOO MANY THINGS HAVE MIST GRAHHHH!

...Myst?
---
#369MegaWentEvilPosted 5/9/2013 4:49:19 PM
No.

Hint: The Infernape's village was attacked by Kingler, one of Mewtwo's Four Wise Men. The other four wise men are Seismitoad, Aerodactyl, and Scyther.
#370MegaWentEvilPosted 5/9/2013 4:49:55 PM
And Mewtwo turns out to be Lilligant's brother.