This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guess the pokemon pop-culture association returns

#381Art_BuddyPosted 5/10/2013 10:41:10 AM
A Sawsbuck wakes up a Celebi to spread Spring after Winter. The Celebi goes around making flowers and trees grow until it reaches a volcano where nothing grows. She goes on top of the volcano and finds a rock that contains Moltres which awakens and begins to attack Celebi. Moltres begins to burn down the entire forest Celebi worked so hard to bring back and finally knocks her out. Sawsbuck then finds Celebi unconscious and picks her up and begins to run, waking Celebi up again. Celebi then begins to fly and brings the entire forest back even bigger than it was before and even grows plants on the volcano.
---
Where
It's
#382NekoHime64Posted 5/10/2013 10:54:31 AM
Art_Buddy posted...
A Sawsbuck wakes up a Celebi to spread Spring after Winter. The Celebi goes around making flowers and trees grow until it reaches a volcano where nothing grows. She goes on top of the volcano and finds a rock that contains Moltres which awakens and begins to attack Celebi. Moltres begins to burn down the entire forest Celebi worked so hard to bring back and finally knocks her out. Sawsbuck then finds Celebi unconscious and picks her up and begins to run, waking Celebi up again. Celebi then begins to fly and brings the entire forest back even bigger than it was before and even grows plants on the volcano.

Last scene in Fantasia 2000, my favorite one <3
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
Unofficial Sneasel of the Pokemon X board.
#383Art_BuddyPosted 5/10/2013 11:00:35 AM
Nice.
Glad someone was able to get that. It's probably my favorite animation, shame it doesn't get much attention.
---
Where
It's
#384fahademonPosted 5/10/2013 11:04:08 AM
A Raikou,Shiny Machamp,Absol,Braviary,Scizor and Leafeon team up to beat a Zoroark that wants to be the king of the world.
---
FC and FT list in profile...
There will come a day when I shoot myself in the head for saying this.
#385Luigifan141Posted 5/10/2013 11:05:10 AM
This is a strange one:

Many different people visit a Celebi on an almost daily basis, with the Celebi always having something to share with everyone who visits it.

What am I thinking of?
---
Official Mike Meekins of AA5 boards. Official Olimar of SSB Wii U Boards.
Playing: Paper Mario
#386rpgfan4Posted 5/10/2013 11:13:43 AM
fahademon posted...
A Raikou,Shiny Machamp,Absol,Braviary,Scizor and Leafeon team up to beat a Zoroark that wants to be the king of the world.

The Avengers? Only basing this off of the green Machamp and Scizor with the "iron" body.
---
Can we have class outside?
#387fahademonPosted 5/10/2013 11:24:20 AM
rpgfan4 posted...
fahademon posted...

The Avengers? Only basing this off of the green Machamp and Scizor with the "iron" body.

Yep.Shoulda put Skarmory instead of Scizor. :p
---
FC and FT list in profile...
There will come a day when I shoot myself in the head for saying this.
#388ColonelHawkPosted 5/10/2013 11:31:46 AM
Luigifan141 posted...
This is a strange one:

Many different people visit a Celebi on an almost daily basis, with the Celebi always having something to share with everyone who visits it.

What am I thinking of?

The Giving Tree?
#389Luigifan141Posted 5/10/2013 11:37:25 AM
ColonelHawk posted...
Luigifan141 posted...
This is a strange one:

What am I thinking of?

The Giving Tree?

Nope. Try thinking outside the box a bit.
---
Official Mike Meekins of AA5 boards. Official Olimar of SSB Wii U Boards.
Playing: Paper Mario
#390jayman7Posted 5/10/2013 11:51:25 AM
Luigifan141 posted...
This is a strange one:

What am I thinking of?

*facepalm*

I get it.

Serebii.net.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere