This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guess the pokemon pop-culture association returns

#391Luigifan141Posted 5/10/2013 12:09:21 PM
jayman7 posted...
Luigifan141 posted...
This is a strange one:

Many different people visit a Celebi on an almost daily basis, with the Celebi always having something to share with everyone who visits it.

What am I thinking of?

*facepalm*

I get it.

Serebii.net.

Yep!

Websites count, right?
---
Official Mike Meekins of AA5 boards. Official Olimar of SSB Wii U Boards.
Playing: Paper Mario
#392lyle81992Posted 5/10/2013 12:16:52 PM
KefkaesqueXIII posted...
lyle81992 posted...
A male Eevee is trained by an elderly Dusknoir to hunt evil pokemon.During the early years of his training he befriends a female Misdreavus with magical powers.Eventually Eevee learns Sacred Sword and beheads Girantina,weakening him.Now Eevee and his allies must find a way to kill Girantina once and for all.

Depending on where you live, either The Wardstone Chronicles or The Spook's Apprentice series by Joseph Delaney. Love those books.

Because his last name is Entei, a pokemon trainer is sent to Samuel Oak Middle School, a school for pokemon.

Correct!!!This series is so awesome yet underrated!!!
---
Pokemon Black FC-2280 5124 7519
#393NekoHime64Posted 5/10/2013 12:42:10 PM
lyle81992 posted...
KefkaesqueXIII posted...
lyle81992 posted...
A male Eevee is trained by an elderly Dusknoir to hunt evil pokemon.During the early years of his training he befriends a female Misdreavus with magical powers.Eventually Eevee learns Sacred Sword and beheads Girantina,weakening him.Now Eevee and his allies must find a way to kill Girantina once and for all.

Depending on where you live, either The Wardstone Chronicles or The Spook's Apprentice series by Joseph Delaney. Love those books.

Because his last name is Entei, a pokemon trainer is sent to Samuel Oak Middle School, a school for pokemon.

Correct!!!This series is so awesome yet underrated!!!

I know, I have the first two books and I can't find the rest anywhere for a reasonable price :( None of my libraries have them either...
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
Unofficial Sneasel of the Pokemon X board.
#394MegaWentEvilPosted 5/10/2013 2:13:43 PM(edited)
I'll try something else now.

Bisharp and Growlithe set out to find three Dratini scales for a necklace for Bisharp's girlfriend Chansey. When they meet, Bisharp is sucked into another dimension where he died 10 years ago.
#395ColonelHawkPosted 5/10/2013 2:17:01 PM
MegaWentEvil posted...
I'll try something else now.

Bisharp and Growlithe set out to find three Dratini scales for a necklace for Bisharp's girlfriend Chansey. When they meet, Bisharp is sucked into another dimension where he died 10 years ago.

Chrono Cross?
#396Davidk92Posted 5/10/2013 2:19:55 PM
A Gallade is slain in battle trying to to stop an evil Hypno from taking over the world. When the Hypno returns, it takes control over all the Pokemon in the land and revives deceased Pokemon, including bringing the Gallade back as a Dusclops. The Dusclops then sets out to stop the Hypno once again, assisted by a group of sarcastic Gengar.
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#397NekoHime64Posted 5/10/2013 2:26:40 PM
Davidk92 posted...
A Gallade is slain in battle trying to to stop an evil Hypno from taking over the world. When the Hypno returns, it takes control over all the Pokemon in the land and revives deceased Pokemon, including bringing the Gallade back as a Dusclops. The Dusclops then sets out to stop the Hypno once again, assisted by a group of sarcastic Gengar.

Ooooooo.... I know this......
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
Unofficial Sneasel of the Pokemon X board.
#398ColonelHawkPosted 5/10/2013 3:00:35 PM
Davidk92 posted...

Medevil?
#399KillerMechanoidPosted 5/10/2013 3:01:18 PM(edited)
NekoHime64 posted...
Davidk92 posted...

Ooooooo.... I know this......

Is this a PSX game? If so, then I think I know what it is.

Edit: What Hawk said.
#400Davidk92Posted 5/10/2013 3:01:30 PM
ColonelHawk posted...
Davidk92 posted...

Medevil?

Yep, MediEvil.
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot