This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guess the pokemon pop-culture association returns

#41KillerMechanoidPosted 5/1/2013 11:44:09 PM
Arne83 posted...
Megaman X 4&5.

Yep =D
#42nro87Posted 5/1/2013 11:46:17 PM
A nerdy Kadabra gets sucked into a computer and turns into an awesome Raichu in red spandex. He fights many enemies, including one who acts like Hypno named Chandel-
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#43EstheimasterPosted 5/1/2013 11:46:39 PM
Arne83 posted...
KillerMechanoid posted...
A Bisharp and his army refuse to surrender after they are suspected of collapsing the Sky Arrow Bridge.

Because of this, Gallade fights a Galvantula, an Amoonguss, a Ho-oh, a Noctowl, a Reshiram, a Walrein, a Mantine and a Luxray. It turns out that it was Reshiram who collapsed the Bridge.

Gallade falls in love with Bisharp's sister, but he has to kill Bisharp and his sister after she goes insane.

Gallade then doesn't know what he is EV training for.

Bump Mine.

And the Sequel:

After fighting a Rotom on the Sky Arrow Bridge and spreading it around the world, a Lucario and Gallade must defeat an Ursaring, a Tentacruel, a Volbeat, a Wailord, a Rapidash, a Roserade, a Crobat, and a Charizard in order to destroy the Sky Arrow Bridge. Depending on your actions, Gallade may become evil.

Megaman X 4&5.

Never played it, so I'd take his answer over mine.

How about this:

A Female Pichu is marked by a Legendary Pokemon she's not supposed to see and is branded an enemy of the state. When her sister, a Pikachu, and fiancÚ, a Beartic try to save her, they get branded too, and the two of them set off on a journey with four others in an attempt to save the world from the Legendary Pokemon who seek to destroy the world, sacrificing all the lives of the Pokemon to bring Arceus back to life.
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.
#44RethalwolfPosted 5/1/2013 11:47:22 PM
A Bisharp and his army refuse to surrender after they are suspected of collapsing the Sky Arrow Bridge.

Because of this, Gallade fights a Galvantula, an Amoonguss, a Ho-oh, a Noctowl, a Reshiram, a Walrein, a Mantine and a Luxray. It turns out that it was Reshiram who collapsed the Bridge.

Gallade falls in love with Bisharp's sister, but he has to kill Bisharp and his sister after she goes insane.

Bump Mine.

And the Sequel:

After fighting a Rotom on the Sky Arrow Bridge and spreading it around the world, a Lucario and Gallade must defeat an Ursaring, a Tentacruel, a Volbeat, a Wailord, a Rapidash, a Roserade, a Crobat, and a Charizard in order to destroy the Sky Arrow Bridge. Depending on your actions, Gallade may become evil.

Sooo it's an RPG with good/evil incorporated? I was thinking something Star Wars related, but don't know which game it'd be.
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#45nro87Posted 5/1/2013 11:48:10 PM
Rethalwolf posted...

Bump Mine.

And the Sequel:

Sooo it's an RPG with good/evil incorporated? I was thinking something Star Wars related, but don't know which game it'd be.

This one was already solved. It was Megaman X 4&5.
---
#46KillerMechanoidPosted 5/1/2013 11:48:55 PM(edited)
nro87 posted...
A nerdy Kadabra gets sucked into a computer and turns into an awesome Raichu in red spandex. He fights many enemies, including one who acts like Hypno named Chandel-

Freakazoid.

The one with the Branded guys is FFXIII.

Shaymin defeats an evil male Chansey that drives around in a Magnezone. Multiple times.
#47nro87Posted 5/1/2013 11:49:39 PM
nro87 posted...

Freakazoid.

Shaymin defeats an evil male Chansey that drives around in a Magnezone. Multiple times.

Sonic. And yes, it was Freakazoid. I love that show.
---
#48RethalwolfPosted 5/1/2013 11:50:03 PM
nro87 posted...
Rethalwolf posted...

Bump Mine.

And the Sequel:

This one was already solved. It was Megaman X 4&5.

So I see, I was just slow to post. I was trying to make one in the post and it just got too complicated.
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
#49EstheimasterPosted 5/1/2013 11:51:40 PM(edited)
nro87 posted...

Freakazoid.

Sonic and Eggman :P

Yeah, I slipped and used the word Branded. That was obvious.

edit: Oops, I was ninja'd
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.
#50KillerMechanoidPosted 5/1/2013 11:56:33 PM(edited)
Yep, it's Sonic.

Another Lucario and Gallade story:

Gallade wakes up from a long sleep. He then has to fight Lucario's subordinates, who are a Zapdos, a Heatran, a Manaphy and a Darkrai before defeating Lucario, who is apparently the ruler of the world now. (This Lucario is a clone, however)