This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guess the pokemon pop-culture association returns

#401KillerMechanoidPosted 5/10/2013 3:03:20 PM
Two machokes with guns (and the same hit points as Shedinja) fight against an army. They encounter a giant Reuniclus at the end which was behind the whole thing, and kill it.
#402Davidk92Posted 5/10/2013 3:05:33 PM
KillerMechanoid posted...
Two machokes with guns (and the same hit points as Shedinja) fight against an army. They encounter a giant Reuniclus at the end which was behind the whole thing, and kill it.

^ ^ v v < > < > B A Start
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#403rpgfan4Posted 5/10/2013 3:06:09 PM
Smash TV?
---
Can we have class outside?
#404KillerMechanoidPosted 5/10/2013 3:16:06 PM(edited)
Davidk92 posted...

Yup (Contra). Gives Machoke 30 lives.

rpgfan4 posted...
Smash TV?

Could have been, except that the final boss in Smash TV was a robot show host and not an organic bloblike thing.
#405rpgfan4Posted 5/10/2013 3:19:45 PM
oh yeahhh, Contra, forget about that

i sorta assumed Smash TV was made by Konami, anyway...

Meloetta stumbles upon Mismagius' hut and accidentally turns her mother into an Ursaring.
---
#406NekoHime64Posted 5/10/2013 3:19:57 PM
Davidk92 posted...

Yup (Contra). Gives Machoke 30 lives.

Hah, loved that game. Meh, I guess I should do one....

A Skitty who wants to join a specific gym meets a Growlithe and a Togetic who belong to the gym. Hilariousness ensues.
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
Unofficial Sneasel of the Pokemon X board.
#407KillerMechanoidPosted 5/10/2013 3:25:54 PM
rpgfan4 posted...
Meloetta stumbles upon Mismagius' hut and accidentally turns her mother into an Ursaring.

Brave?
#408MegaWentEvilPosted 5/10/2013 3:32:14 PM
Chrono Cross?

Yes.
#409kaonohiokalaPosted 5/10/2013 3:37:22 PM
A young Politoed with a knack for ultra-violence and love of music and his gang of Poliwhirls wreak havoc on everyone in the future. Until he encounter and accidentally kills an old lady Persian and gets sent to jail and eventually gets sent through intense Psychic testing which results in him losing all desire for violence.
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#410rpgfan4Posted 5/10/2013 3:43:14 PM
kaonohiokala posted...
A young Politoed with a knack for ultra-violence and love of music and his gang of Poliwhirls wreak havoc on everyone in the future. Until he encounter and accidentally kills an old lady Persian and gets sent to jail and eventually gets sent through intense Psychic testing which results in him losing all desire for violence.

Clockwork Orange?

and yes, it was Brave
---