This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guess the pokemon pop-culture association returns

#471Hirokey123Posted 5/15/2013 6:21:08 PM
alatreon789 posted...
Sands of Destruction darn it. I can't believe I got those two mixed up.

Ding ding you are correct! =)
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
#472NekoHime64Posted 5/15/2013 7:02:07 PM
Hirokey123 posted...
alatreon789 posted...
Sands of Destruction darn it. I can't believe I got those two mixed up.

Ding ding you are correct! =)

That game was awesome! Combos are so broken tho XD
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
Unofficial Sneasel of the Pokemon X board.
#473Hirokey123Posted 5/15/2013 7:24:40 PM
The chain combos were broken...on regular enemies.

On bosses if they used that one move "a roar or boost or something" that doesn't seem like it does anything it gave them an extra turn for each hit. You could easily give a boss 20 some turns before you get to go again.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
#474NekoHime64Posted 5/15/2013 7:35:09 PM
Hirokey123 posted...
The chain combos were broken...on regular enemies.

On bosses if they used that one move "a roar or boost or something" that doesn't seem like it does anything it gave them an extra turn for each hit. You could easily give a boss 20 some turns before you get to go again.

Meh, it's been ages since I played it. I just remember getting max combos on everybody and annihilating everything that got in our way.
---
#475SolidSnakeACPosted 5/15/2013 7:55:23 PM
A Seviper from Unova has to prove that the group he works for is innocent to prevent war from breaking out. Along the way, he meets and defeats a cocky young Oshawott, as well as a group of soldiers consisting of a Vespiquen, Ariados, Slakoth, Infernape, and a Spiritomb. Eventually, the Seviper confronts a Raichu, who is in control of a Genesect that Seviper must destory, and in the end, he ends up fighting his mentor, a Serperior who taught Seviper everything he knows.
---
Man, don't even worry. I'm working on a cure for death, so you'll be able to play MGS4 for sure.- Technics420
#476NekoHime64Posted 5/15/2013 8:01:47 PM
SolidSnakeAC posted...
A Seviper from Unova has to prove that the group he works for is innocent to prevent war from breaking out. Along the way, he meets and defeats a cocky young Oshawott, as well as a group of soldiers consisting of a Vespiquen, Ariados, Slakoth, Infernape, and a Spiritomb. Eventually, the Seviper confronts a Raichu, who is in control of a Genesect that Seviper must destory, and in the end, he ends up fighting his mentor, a Serperior who taught Seviper everything he knows.

One of the Metal Gears?
---
#477ColonelHawkPosted 5/15/2013 8:47:30 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
SolidSnakeAC posted...

One of the Metal Gears?

Sounds like MGS3, if only because of Revolver Oshawott
#478TheMightyGuardiPosted 5/16/2013 9:33:03 AM
Bosse, colress creates a theme park on an island near Costa Rica, full of aerodactyl, rampardos and bastiodon.
---
Official landorus-t of the pokemon X board, I am also the anti-hero of gamefaqs.
Official husband of all the pokegirls, I don't care what you say.
#479pbandjamesPosted 5/16/2013 4:49:26 PM
TheMightyGuardi posted...
Bosse, colress creates a theme park on an island near Costa Rica, full of aerodactyl, rampardos and bastiodon.

Jurassic Park.
---
Game news is the best news.
#480KementarriPosted 5/16/2013 5:22:52 PM
SolidSnakeAC posted...

Your name gives it away...
---
http://imgur.com/FHclCEA
/lick