This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guess the pokemon pop-culture association returns

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Guess the pokemon pop-culture association returns
3 years ago#71
A Meowth who was put in jail for trying to steal a Slowking's ring is released by a Alakazam who works for the Slowking so that the Meowth can steal a item from the abyssal ruins for the Slowking. The Meowth agrees and they set out along with a Ralts, a Gallade, and a Conkeldurr. The item they're trying to steal is guarded by a female Heatran, along with other legendaries that are part of her family. One of those family members, a Cresselia, visits the Meowth in his dreams. Another one, a male Victini who is only half related to the Heatran, wants the Meowth to succeed because they are both thieves.

I'm not sure, since I never played it, but is it Sly Cooper?
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
3 years ago#72
CharizardFire posted...
A Meowth who was put in jail for trying to steal a Slowking's ring is released by a Alakazam who works for the Slowking so that the Meowth can steal a item from the abyssal ruins for the Slowking. The Meowth agrees and they set out along with a Ralts, a Gallade, and a Conkeldurr. The item they're trying to steal is guarded by a female Heatran, along with other legendaries that are part of her family. One of those family members, a Cresselia, visits the Meowth in his dreams. Another one, a male Victini who is only half related to the Heatran, wants the Meowth to succeed because they are both thieves.

Mwah hah hah hah, all you illiterate gamers out there beware! For this is based not a game, nor a movie, not even a TV show, but on that mysterious ancient artifact known as a BOOK.

Disclaimer: I was joking when I called gamers illiterate. Please do not flame me.
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
3 years ago#73
CharizardFire posted...

Mwah hah hah hah, all you illiterate gamers out there beware! For this is based not a game, nor a movie, not even a TV show, but on that mysterious ancient artifact known as a BOOK.

Well, then I'm lost. I never read any book that sounds even remotely like that.
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
3 years ago#74
Well, pretty much gotta think of a book that begins with a thief's imprisonment.
Yeah, no idea, but that sounds like a fun way to start one!
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
3 years ago#75
KillerMechanoid posted...
Hodou posted...
That bad Doom fanfic everybody quotes? (Does that even count as pop culture? Am I even right?)

Yup, It's Doom: Repercussions of Evil.

I'm still not sure about your Darmanitan one. Is it an anime starring a monkey or fire-user as the protagonist? Dragon Ball (Z)?

Nope. It's a video game. Hint: the main character, his friends, and Electrode are all American.
3 years ago#76
You use bellsprouts, sunfloras, carnivines, maracti, shuckles and other pokemon to fight against a horde of ghost-type pokemon sent by giratina.
F*** Milotic. Lilligant is the real beauty pokemon.
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!
3 years ago#77
Thepenguinking2 posted...
You use bellsprouts, sunfloras, carnivines, maracti, shuckles and other pokemon to fight against a horde of ghost-type pokemon sent by giratina.

Plants Vs. Zombies! Awesome game.
I'm not sure, I'm afraid we'll need to use...math!-Futurama.
Doh, I missed!-Wario
3 years ago#78
I have one: A Gallade and Stoutland must save Princess Gardevoir from the crazy Regice King.
I'm not sure, I'm afraid we'll need to use...math!-Futurama.
Doh, I missed!-Wario
3 years ago#79
A Gothitelle likes to produce music and can secretly sing. She joins a couple of Gardevoirs, a Jynx, a Lopbunny, a Frosslass and a Fat Miltank to try and win the national singing competition.
3 years ago#80
A bronzong recruits rampardos, raikou, shieldon,aerodactyl, and mamoswine to fight mismagius. The five are later joined by a tyranitar who was mind controlled by the mismagius.
On some other planet your technique would be considered very powerful, but this is your one weak link. This is earth.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Guess the pokemon pop-culture association returns

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived