This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guess the pokemon pop-culture association returns

#81jayman7Posted 5/2/2013 10:08:12 AM
I'll repeat my last one from the last topic, which was never guessed:

A Gallade, a Kricketune, a Purrloin, an Alakazam, an Audino, and a very aggressive Sneasel fight against a Gengar who rules over a bunch of Nuzleaf. The head Nuzleaf has his own plans, though. The Kricketune has an evil twin.

(Since it was asked in the last topic, I'll repeat: Not a video game.)
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#82jayman7Posted 5/2/2013 10:10:17 AM
ZeonicWarrior posted...
A bronzong recruits rampardos, raikou, shieldon,aerodactyl, and mamoswine to fight mismagius. The five are later joined by a tyranitar who was mind controlled by the mismagius.

I already did Mighty Morphin Power Rangers in the last topic. I didn't include the Zordon equivalent, and my Rita was a Gothitelle, but yeah.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#83lyle81992Posted 5/2/2013 10:13:26 AM
Many years after Rapidash and friends saved the world,a young Ponyta set out to save Cressila who was kidnapped by Bisharp and a female Gothielle.Bisharp and Gothielle want to use Cressila's power to revive Darkrai to create a new world.Ponyta is joined by Growlithe,Dratini,a ninja Mightyena,Braviary and Clefairy who is Bisharp's daughter.They fight against the Bisharp minions who are various Pokemon.Bisharp kills Clefairy and they invade his lair where they fight his most powerful minions: Tauros,Zweillous,Crawdaunt,Drapion,Chandelure,Exploud,Celebi and Lumineon.During their fights they are joined by Luxio who wants to avenge his sister Clefairy's death.Ponyta and Luxio team up to defeat Bisharp but it turns out that Gothielle was manupulating Bisharp.She revives Darkrai and Darkrai takes over Ponyta's body.Ponyta is eventually saved by Braiviary and Rapidash who had been imprisoned in Darkrai's Dark Void.Ponyta kills Darkrai.

This is an anime that is the sequel to a manga that was popular in Japan,Europe and Latin America but is underrated in the U.S.A.
---
Pokemon Black FC-2280 5124 7519
#84ZeonicWarriorPosted 5/2/2013 10:15:33 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#85Davidk92Posted 5/2/2013 10:37:05 AM
A Pawniard and a Kirlia go on a quest to save the world, battling against several hundred Pokemon. They fight against a zombified Mewtwo, an insane Zangoose who pilots a Golurk, a Giratina who was sealed away, and two halves of Arceus. Along the way, they are joined by the same Zangoose after they defeat him, and a Lopunny.
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#86ArcaneRainbowsPosted 5/2/2013 11:38:29 AM
@Duncanwii: Adventure Time!
---
FINALLY (RE)CONSTRUCTED: Official Serperior and Looker of the Pokemon Black 2 Board.
#87NintendoFan2000Posted 5/2/2013 12:57:04 PM
109 years after the destruction of the human race, Porygon-Z kidnaps Darmanitan, Machoke, Jynx, Medicham and Watchog (who acts as the narrator) and tortures them repeatedly. When Medicham thinks there might be food hidden in Mt. Coronet's peak, the five journey to find nourishment and a way to escape Porygon-Z's torture.

It does not go well.
---
I'd put a quip here, but I'm not hilarious enough.
#88Davidk92Posted 5/2/2013 12:58:23 PM
NintendoFan2000 posted...
109 years after the destruction of the human race, Porygon-Z kidnaps Darmanitan, Machoke, Jynx, Medicham and Watchog (who acts as the narrator) and tortures them repeatedly. When Medicham thinks there might be food hidden in Mt. Coronet's peak, the five journey to find nourishment and a way to escape Porygon-Z's torture.

It does not go well.

Does Proygon-Z transform the Watchog into a Muk at the end?
---
~Walter Bagehot
#89NintendoFan2000Posted 5/2/2013 12:59:27 PM
Davidk92 posted...

It does not go well.

Yes he does, you've probably got it, might as well announce your answer!
---
I'd put a quip here, but I'm not hilarious enough.
#90Davidk92Posted 5/2/2013 1:02:19 PM
Davidk92 posted...

It does not go well.

Yes he does, you've probably got it, might as well announce your answer!

I would, but sadly I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream.
---
~Walter Bagehot