This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guess the pokemon pop-culture association returns

#91jayman7Posted 5/2/2013 3:00:20 PM
jayman7 posted...
I'll repeat my last one from the last topic, which was never guessed:

A Gallade, a Kricketune, a Purrloin, an Alakazam, an Audino, and a very aggressive Sneasel fight against a Gengar who rules over a bunch of Nuzleaf. The head Nuzleaf has his own plans, though. The Kricketune has an evil twin.

(Since it was asked in the last topic, I'll repeat: Not a video game.)

Some extra hints:

The heroes are at one point joined by a female Lucario with a terrible attitude. The Gallade has a crush on her at first, but later goes for a Clefairy.

The Kricketune's evil twin is dating a Zoroark, and also hangs out with a rotating selection including a dimwitted Machoke and a male(?) Gothitelle.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#92TyranidomegaPosted 5/2/2013 3:22:11 PM
A female Gardevior must save her imaginary land from an evil Gothitelle, all the while piecing together her madness and coming to terms as to how her family died.

The sequel involves her returning to the imaginary land and find out who, or what is corrupting it. She finds out that's is a Banette, who is also her therapist in reality memory wipeing her and turning her into a prostitute so he can make money off of her.
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#93Thunder_ArmorPosted 5/2/2013 3:27:38 PM
An average, boring, everyday Tyrogue is dragged into an very weird series of adventures when a crazy and eccentric Kirlia transfers to his high school. The Kirlia is later revealed to have god powers and will subconsciously cause the world to stop existing if she is bored with it. The Kirlia is convinced ridiculous things exist in their otherwise normal world such as psychics, time travelers, and aliens. She creates her own club that consists of herself, a quiet, emotionless female Beeheeyem who really is an alien, a strange male Espeon who really is an "esper", a naive time-travelling female Celebi, and the Tyrogue who is thrown into this whole situation for no reason other than the Kirlia likes him for some reason.
---
Official Something of Somewhere
http://i.imgur.com/tEtd4ZA.gif
#94NekoHime64Posted 5/2/2013 3:31:55 PM
Tyranidomega posted...
A female Gardevior must save her imaginary land from an evil Gothitelle, all the while piecing together her madness and coming to terms as to how her family died.

The sequel involves her returning to the imaginary land and find out who, or what is corrupting it. She finds out that's is a Banette, who is also her therapist in reality memory wipeing her and turning her into a prostitute so he can make money off of her.

Alice and Alice: The Madness retuns?
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
#95TyranidomegaPosted 5/2/2013 3:38:20 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
Tyranidomega posted...

Alice and Alice: The Madness retuns?

Correct :)
---
#96Davidk92Posted 5/2/2013 3:45:00 PM
Thunder_Armor posted...
An average, boring, everyday Tyrogue is dragged into an very weird series of adventures when a crazy and eccentric Kirlia transfers to his high school. The Kirlia is later revealed to have god powers and will subconsciously cause the world to stop existing if she is bored with it. The Kirlia is convinced ridiculous things exist in their otherwise normal world such as psychics, time travelers, and aliens. She creates her own club that consists of herself, a quiet, emotionless female Beeheeyem who really is an alien, a strange male Espeon who really is an "esper", a naive time-travelling female Celebi, and the Tyrogue who is thrown into this whole situation for no reason other than the Kirlia likes him for some reason.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#97Thunder_ArmorPosted 5/2/2013 4:01:35 PM
Davidk92 posted...

Yep.

Raichu is the last living member of his species. He befriends a little Elgyem that crash landed on his home planet and together they go on various missions to save the galaxy, acquiring a vast arsenal of outlandish weapons along the way.
---
Official Something of Somewhere
http://i.imgur.com/tEtd4ZA.gif
#98TyranidomegaPosted 5/2/2013 5:17:14 PM
Thunder_Armor posted...
Davidk92 posted...

Yep.

Raichu is the last living member of his species. He befriends a little Elgyem that crash landed on his home planet and together they go on various missions to save the galaxy, acquiring a vast arsenal of outlandish weapons along the way.

Ratchet and Clank
---
#99Thepenguinking2Posted 5/2/2013 5:24:02 PM
Duncanwii posted...
I have one: A Gallade and Stoutland must save Princess Gardevoir from the crazy Regice King.

Adventure time.
That show is an absolute pile of garbage.
---
F*** Milotic. Lilligant is the real beauty pokemon.
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!
#100NekoHime64Posted 5/2/2013 5:35:14 PM
Thepenguinking2 posted...
Duncanwii posted...
I have one: A Gallade and Stoutland must save Princess Gardevoir from the crazy Regice King.

Adventure time.
That show is an absolute pile of garbage.

Please don't start a flame war in this excellent topic :(
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!