This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should I wait for Pokemon Z or X2/Y2?

#1noobody1Posted 5/2/2013 12:30:53 AM
Really difficult choice
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#2jimrichardsPosted 5/2/2013 12:37:38 AM
I really don't understand the mentality of people who even consider this choice. Are they literally so poor that they cannot afford to buy two games over an 18-24 month period? Cause even if I was unable to afford it, I'd do my damnedest to get my hands on every new edition of Pokémon that came out. Is it because you don't want to play it again? Lots of people restart the same game, how is that any different than getting a new one? I dunno. Whatever the reason is, I'm gonna say buy X and or Y, and whatever other versions you like that may follow it.
---
I would prefer to be known as BlackWaltzTheThird, or just Waltz for short.
Official Froakie of the Pokemon X boards.
#3DweezleMoonunitPosted 5/2/2013 12:48:07 AM
Nah. You should wait for the Hoenn remakes AM I DOING IT RITE GUISE???
#4ventus_windPosted 5/2/2013 12:57:42 AM
DweezleMoonunit posted...
Nah. You should wait for the Hoenn remakes AM I DOING IT RITE GUISE???

8/10
---
3ds friend code: 2234-7580-2242 PSN:roxasflame
The official Cybele of the shin megami tensei IV board
#5fallenKlNGPosted 5/2/2013 1:19:01 AM
No, because it's better to have X and Y when it comes out rather than a rehash that comes out like a year later. That's assuming we get Pokemon Z. If we instead get Pokemon X2 and Y2, then they'll be sequels with a whole new story, meaning it's justifiable to buy both.

Buy Pokemon X and Y when it comes out.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#6SocranPosted 5/2/2013 1:23:19 AM
jimrichards posted...
Lots of people restart the same game, how is that any different than getting a new one?

Lots of people also don't restart the same game, which is why they don't want to get a new one that's basically the same with upgrades.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."