This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do people still say charizard is overrated?

#21Lui_GarPosted 5/4/2013 6:53:35 AM
Charizard is a terrible Pokemon. Even Emboar is much better.
---
Gengar should get Nasty Plot.
#22PolimarioPosted 5/4/2013 7:03:26 AM
I like to classify Charizard fans, simply because not all Charizard fans are mind-numbing worshippers.

Charwunners
-The people who idolize Charizard like a deity. These are the folks that rage when Charizard is so much as implied as being not godly.

InsaniZards
-These people don't idolize Charizard, but make him out to be better than he actually is. The people who think 'Zard is held back only by Rocks, that use him in Ubers, yada yada.

SensiZards
-These are the people who like Charizard, but acknowledge the fact that he is competitively terrible. These guys and gals often get flustered by their fellow Charizard fans who can't accept the fire lizard's mediocrity and terribleness in the metagame.
---
Makuta Polimarix.
http://i.imgur.com/lvOxP1u.png
#23SammuthegreatPosted 5/4/2013 7:06:14 AM
Polimario posted...
I like to classify Charizard fans, simply because not all Charizard fans are mind-numbing worshippers.

Charwunners
-The people who idolize Charizard like a deity. These are the folks that rage when Charizard is so much as implied as being not godly.

InsaniZards
-These people don't idolize Charizard, but make him out to be better than he actually is. The people who think 'Zard is held back only by Rocks, that use him in Ubers, yada yada.

SensiZards
-These are the people who like Charizard, but acknowledge the fact that he is competitively terrible. These guys and gals often get flustered by their fellow Charizard fans who can't accept the fire lizard's mediocrity and terribleness in the metagame.

What about people who just like Charizard because they've used him since Red first came out, who don't give a toss about competitive battling?

Honestly, I have no idea why everyone is so concerned about which Pokemon others like.
#24LexifoxPosted 5/4/2013 7:07:25 AM
Sammuthegreat posted...
Honestly, I have no idea why everyone is so concerned about which Pokemon others like.

It's mostly fad posting or trolls.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#25iKhanicPosted 5/4/2013 7:15:22 AM
Polimario posted...

Charwunners

InsaniZards

SensiZards

HateZards
People who hate Charizard so much that they think Charizard would still be NU without sneaky pebbles around. These people also commonly believe that Charizard bears no resemblance to dragons.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#26kwando1313Posted 5/4/2013 7:20:45 AM
iKhanic posted...
Polimario posted...

Charwunners

InsaniZards

SensiZards

HateZards
People who hate Charizard so much that they think Charizard would still be NU without sneaky pebbles around. These people also commonly believe that Charizard bears no resemblance to dragons.

iKhanic posted...
I've really stopped caring whether people call Charizard a dragon or not.

Yup, totally stopped caring~
---
Mugiloko posted...
kwando is 100% right
#27PolimarioPosted 5/4/2013 7:21:59 AM
iKhanic posted...
Polimario posted...

Charwunners

InsaniZards

SensiZards

HateZards

I don' think you understand what the term "fan" means.
---
Makuta Polimarix.
http://i.imgur.com/lvOxP1u.png
#28iKhanicPosted 5/4/2013 7:22:36 AM
kwando1313 posted...
iKhanic posted...
Polimario posted...

Charwunners

InsaniZards

SensiZards

HateZards

iKhanic posted...

I don't care if people call Charizard a dragon. I do care when people say it doesnt resemble a dragon
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#29Lui_GarPosted 5/4/2013 7:24:45 AM
iKhanic posted...
kwando1313 posted...
iKhanic posted...
Polimario posted...

Charwunners

InsaniZards

SensiZards

HateZards

iKhanic posted...

I don't care if people call Charizard a dragon. I do care when people say it doesnt resemble a dragon

Who cares, Charizard is terrible anyway.
---
Gengar should get Nasty Plot.
#30LexifoxPosted 5/4/2013 7:30:07 AM
More like iCarenic mirite
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod