This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm raging to hard right now

#21lanelazerbeamPosted 5/2/2013 4:20:18 PM
Fritz8x0 posted...
lanelazerbeam posted...
Fritz8x0 posted...
A new Mewtwo? How? WHY!? Mewtwo is a clone of mew, is this the clone of a clone?? That is so stupid!

Also WTH is the debate on the new charazard? He's a dragon -- and he's always been a dragon. There are no questions about it.

I feel like I'm the only true pokemon fan left

1. I think newtwo is cool, if you don't, well nobody said you had to like it.

2. Fire/Flying

3. no that would be Therian(i have no clue how to spell it)Returns.

1. if the game has it, and that's what this piece of garbage is building up to, then there.
2. Dragon.. thats dragon. Anyone with a brain knows flying + fire = a dragon
3. he and i have disagreed in the past so i feel like im the most true

1. Either i'm misreading this or it makes no sense to me

2. My favorite pokemon are Dragon types and i don't think Moltres or Ho-oh are dragon types.

3. Well ok, if you don't like the games don't play them. find other games to play, and quit complaining, me like many people on this board are waiting for this game and will probably enjoy it, you don't have to make topics about how "this is shaping up to be a piece of garbage" if you don't like it don't play it.
---
"Zoroark is the worst Gen 1 pokemon" -Thepenguinking2
"The Eater of Worlds has awoken" Bow down to The Eater of Worlds!
#22Brandon042487Posted 5/2/2013 4:28:01 PM
Fritz topic move along people nothing to see here.
---
<(x_x)>
#23Arne83Posted 5/2/2013 4:38:10 PM
Brandon042487 posted...
Fritz topic move along people nothing to see here.

No! I'm having fun!
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
#24RingsOfUranusPosted 5/2/2013 5:21:39 PM
I was going to post a serious reply, then I made it to your signature and discovered you belong to what is, without a doubt, the dumbest subgroup of people ever to inhabit planet Earth in all of recorded history. You deserve no real reply. Get a job.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 1636-3783-8366
Ipsylos: Psyduck easily is the best representation of Christianity on Pokemon period.
#25TheRedLumaPosted 5/2/2013 5:44:10 PM
Miyamoto has very little, if anything at all, to do with pokemon. He'd probably see your email, laugh his ass off, and delete it. Just sayin'.
---
White 2: Nikki
FC: 3697-8095-3793
#2699thkingheartPosted 5/2/2013 5:47:57 PM
I c fritz is still the most hated person on this board lol
---
psn nickteenlaser Official Jiangwei of Dynasty warriors 8 Board 3ds name is Major swag friend code is 494054580926 pm me yours team reds leader father dragonite
#27scrappybristolPosted 5/2/2013 5:47:59 PM
Newtwo > Mewtwo.

Embrace the now.
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#28DoctorJimmy133Posted 5/2/2013 5:59:04 PM
Dudes, what in the hell is going on with the series? Nintendo is burning bridges and alienating their old fans.

If you were a few years older you wouldn't like any Pokémon games. If you were a few years younger you would like Gen II as well. The series has hardly changed so much.

A new Mewtwo? How? WHY!? Mewtwo is a clone of mew, is this the clone of a clone?? That is so stupid!

Form change, not a clone of a clone.

Also WTH is the debate on the new charazard? He's a dragon -- and he's always been a dragon. There are no questions about it.

"new charazard"?

I feel like I'm the only true pokemon fan left

Lol, if you like only the first season of a TV show that has five or six seasons, you don't tell people that you're a fan of the show.

and most people now a days are tumblr users with their wacom bamboo tablets with their fan art. I'm over it, it's a video game, not a beauity contest.

…Are you saying people who are inspired by the series to make fan art are not fans?
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.