This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you pay for extra areas?

#11MagikarpRulesPosted 5/2/2013 7:09:02 PM
No, I wouldn't. If they have more ideas for new areas, then they should save them for Gen 7 or a third version/sequel/whatever comes after X & Y.
#12SirPiercePosted 5/2/2013 8:26:35 PM
Yes. It would allow them to add new stuff to the completed game after release. It would be like the NSMB2 DLC.
---
NNID - Aerontar. Steam - KingAerontar
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.
#13Ki_cat_(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 10:14:24 PM
I doubt there'll be a "Z" version or something this time. Maybe more story but it'd save a lot of money on both ends to just make a huge $10 DLC pack. Adding more Pokemon to the wild, battle factories, stuff they always leave out in the first place.
---
People are afraid of what they don't understand.
#14kaliskonigPosted 5/2/2013 10:27:46 PM
I would only pay for new regions to be accessible. I'd easily dish out 10-15 bucks a pop to traverse past regions..
#15FuneralCakePosted 5/2/2013 10:29:48 PM
Only if the areas are substantial or are smaller areas where we can catch event or other legendary Pokemon.

I'd rather no DLC at all, though. That includes regular event Pokemon. Everything should be available between X and Y.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
we're all flawed by design
#16BoyOfBattlePosted 5/2/2013 10:39:27 PM
i would pay to have nintendo do this. it makes me laugh to see them violate their fans so bad
---
NO TROLLOING!!! ~game_lover_man
Spurs. "Bat" Manu. Tony Parkour. Tim Duncan "You." we already won.
#17FuneralCakePosted 5/2/2013 10:42:31 PM
Psh, this is Nintendo and Game Freak we're talking about. They'll violate us without you or anyone needing to pay for it.

I swear, they have to get some sick enjoyment out of this stuff.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
we're all flawed by design
#18PaulMalucciMDPosted 5/2/2013 10:44:45 PM
No.

I am annoyed that I paid for Emerald/FRLG etc, and couldn't even access all the areas in those games.
---
-Sent from one of my four iPads-