This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what is your idea of a good team? what should a good team have?

#21makedouniaPosted 5/3/2013 3:29:18 AM
ColtCababa posted...
I'd usually go with 2 Physical offensive, 2 Specially offensive, and 2 defensive/support. ^^

This!
#22ColtCababaPosted 5/3/2013 3:30:49 AM
BoyOfBattle posted...
Weather. Specifically Rain or Sand

God damnit! F***!
---
Official Crawdaunt of the Pokemon XY Boards and Enforcer of WF
"Come at me, Chupacabras!" -Pat (Two Best Friends Play)
#23SammuthegreatPosted 5/3/2013 3:43:58 AM
No interest in battling competitively so I'm sure people who do will disagree heavily with this.

I generally want at least one Physical attacker, one Special attacker and one mixed. After that I'm really not bothered; ideally it won't be too heavily weighted in either direction but I don't mind having 4 Physical as long as I've got some sort of Special capability in there. There's way more Physical attackers than Special in the Pokedex anyway (especially in B/W) so it's kinda inevitable.

Beyond that I always like to have a Fire-type and prefer to have a Water- and Flying-type for easy Surfing and Flying, although I'm perfectly happy to switch in HM slaves if my Flying-type is Special-based or my Water-type is primarily Physical.

Finally I generally find myself including Psychic, Ground and Fighting Pokémon, and always keep a few good Ice moves where I can.
#24BoyOfBattlePosted 5/3/2013 4:17:54 AM
BoyOfBattle posted...
Weather. Specifically Rain or Sand

i am mad

we can see that
---
NO TROLLOING!!! ~game_lover_man
Spurs. "Bat" Manu. Tony Parkour. Tim Duncan "You." we already won.
#25Masenko86Posted 5/3/2013 4:49:03 AM
Gardevoir, Lopunny, Jynxi Minaj, Meloetta Cyrus, insert 2 other unfunny ideas here
---
"I am the voice of one among the silent who's tired of burning among the flames"
#26SteveBobPosted 5/3/2013 5:13:09 AM
Ubers. Lots of them.
---
Would you kindly read this signature?...
PSN: SteveBob7 YouTube: SteveBob104
#27demoemoPosted 5/3/2013 5:59:14 AM
hmmm i think teams should include the pokemon you like. i just battle my friends and even if i did battle competitively i always pick a team of pokemon i enjoy.
#28themagicpainmanPosted 5/3/2013 6:08:11 AM
6 Arceus
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW