This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what is your idea of a good team? what should a good team have?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. what is your idea of a good team? what should a good team have?
2 years ago#21
ColtCababa posted...
I'd usually go with 2 Physical offensive, 2 Specially offensive, and 2 defensive/support. ^^

This!
2 years ago#22
BoyOfBattle posted...
Weather. Specifically Rain or Sand

God damnit! F***!
---
Official Crawdaunt of the Pokemon XY Boards and Enforcer of WF
"Come at me, Chupacabras!" -Pat (Two Best Friends Play)
2 years ago#23
No interest in battling competitively so I'm sure people who do will disagree heavily with this.

I generally want at least one Physical attacker, one Special attacker and one mixed. After that I'm really not bothered; ideally it won't be too heavily weighted in either direction but I don't mind having 4 Physical as long as I've got some sort of Special capability in there. There's way more Physical attackers than Special in the Pokedex anyway (especially in B/W) so it's kinda inevitable.

Beyond that I always like to have a Fire-type and prefer to have a Water- and Flying-type for easy Surfing and Flying, although I'm perfectly happy to switch in HM slaves if my Flying-type is Special-based or my Water-type is primarily Physical.

Finally I generally find myself including Psychic, Ground and Fighting Pokémon, and always keep a few good Ice moves where I can.
2 years ago#24
BoyOfBattle posted...
Weather. Specifically Rain or Sand

i am mad

we can see that
---
NO TROLLOING!!! ~game_lover_man
Spurs. "Bat" Manu. Tony Parkour. Tim Duncan "You." we already won.
2 years ago#25
Gardevoir, Lopunny, Jynxi Minaj, Meloetta Cyrus, insert 2 other unfunny ideas here
---
"I am the voice of one among the silent who's tired of burning among the flames"
2 years ago#26
Ubers. Lots of them.
---
Would you kindly read this signature?...
PSN: SteveBob7 YouTube: SteveBob104
2 years ago#27
hmmm i think teams should include the pokemon you like. i just battle my friends and even if i did battle competitively i always pick a team of pokemon i enjoy.
2 years ago#28
6 Arceus
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. what is your idea of a good team? what should a good team have?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived