This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I PROPOSE THE NAME Team echidna FOR THE EVIL TEAM IN THIS GAME

#11pokemonzeroPosted 5/3/2013 1:16:03 PM
Putting team anything in the title without explaining more will be considered "Off-topic you are not discusing the game you are trying to form a social clique"
---
Volunteer at DWP. Jobs done 23--- William FC: 0648-5041-0950
Official Victini of every pokemon board.
#12HeyWheresKelPosted 5/3/2013 2:57:17 PM
Knuckles the Echidna, KTE!
---
"I see the way you look at him. I'm a man too, ya know? I go pee pee standing up!"
http://i.imgur.com/DtiOyo0.png
#13Thepenguinking2Posted 5/3/2013 2:58:34 PM
Team saturn MR.
---
Deviantart: http://espio143.deviantart.com/
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!
#14Great_ReapettePosted 5/3/2013 3:00:21 PM(edited)
CakeOfLies posted...
I want something that starts with S so that the GRAMPS theory will finally be proven.

Team Splicers?

gladwyn101 posted...
The theme isn't genetic, it's a play on the 3DS and the three-dimensional plane with the XYZ coordinates.

orly

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/5/53/X_Version_logo_Jp.png
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/c/c9/Y_Version_logo_Jp.png

Care to explain what the rainbow double helix in both JP logos represents, then?
---
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you, staring into your soul, using its duckiness.
QUACK.
#15iKhanicPosted 5/3/2013 3:12:35 PM
As long as they have a cyndaquil
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#16Davidk92Posted 5/3/2013 3:18:06 PM
gladwyn101 posted...
The theme isn't genetic, it's a play on the 3DS and the three-dimensional plane with the XYZ coordinates.

Team Dimension.
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#17erekwashere15Posted 5/3/2013 3:21:17 PM
SilverSaint7 posted...
I prefer Team Helix.

This.
---
Winner of ares9090's Slaking Award
Official Scrafty and Barry of the B/W 2 Boards
#18EpsteinBarrPosted 5/3/2013 3:22:57 PM
They should have an echidna Pokemon that looks like Knuckles. And make it fighting type.
#19gamester_12345Posted 5/3/2013 5:01:01 PM
They should just call the next team Team Helix, a group of Human supremacists who's trying to hack into the Pokemon Geonome to invoke powers in Humans, obviously Humans and Pokemon are related to an extent...

Where else can Humans manage to obtain Psychic Powers and control over Aura (anime/movie-only so far) would it make sense if Humanity was once a type of Pokemon, but eventually they detached from the general Pokemon population and became their own distant species....

The ability to use things like Psychic powers would simply by recessive genes activating, the leader would probably attempt to become a god of some sort, but turns out to simply "evolve" into something bestial that would simply kill itself, or forget everything, becoming something Humans can catch.*

Either that, or melts into a pile of goo, which results into a new breed of Pokemon wandering about.
---
RSN: Plucky9, Total: 2373
KoL: Plucky, currently a Avatar of Jarlsberg
#20NekoHime64Posted 5/3/2013 5:51:13 PM
gamester_12345 posted...
They should just call the next team Team Helix, a group of Human supremacists who's trying to hack into the Pokemon Geonome to invoke powers in Humans, obviously Humans and Pokemon are related to an extent...

Where else can Humans manage to obtain Psychic Powers and control over Aura (anime/movie-only so far) would it make sense if Humanity was once a type of Pokemon, but eventually they detached from the general Pokemon population and became their own distant species....

The ability to use things like Psychic powers would simply by recessive genes activating, the leader would probably attempt to become a god of some sort, but turns out to simply "evolve" into something bestial that would simply kill itself, or forget everything, becoming something Humans can catch.*

Either that, or melts into a pile of goo, which results into a new breed of Pokemon wandering about.

Grimer?
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!