This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I was bitten by a radioactive Spinarak, these new superpowers blow

#11NekoHime64Posted 5/3/2013 7:15:59 PM
ReachOutToTruth posted...
Enferolunos posted...
I was stung by a radioactive wasp near a reactor this past summer, not even joking. I'm waiting for my powers to manifest.

Well, when you get your super stinger, just be sure to only use it in a dire crisis. It would suck to die just to super sting some petty thief. >_>

I don't think wasps die from stinging, that only happens to bees. I could be wrong tho.
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
#12willingmessPosted 5/3/2013 7:19:21 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
Enferolunos posted...
I was stung by a radioactive wasp near a reactor this past summer, not even joking. I'm waiting for my powers to manifest.

Well, when you get your super stinger, just be sure to only use it in a dire crisis. It would suck to die just to super sting some petty thief. >_>

I don't think wasps die from stinging, that only happens to bees. I could be wrong tho.

Wasps don't die when they sting.
---
I <3 Izzy forevar! :D
#13javel34Posted 5/3/2013 7:32:25 PM
willingmess posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
Enferolunos posted...

Wasps don't die when they sting.

Well I'm glad that's cleared up. I'm just going to check their nest, there maybe honey or something sweet in there.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208
#14iKhanicPosted 5/3/2013 7:37:02 PM
So I'm guessing you can't sleep either.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#15ReachOutToTruth(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 7:37:18 PM
Genericgamer667 posted...
did you make a deal with giratina to give up your marriage?

I was about to, but then I figured I could just catch a Creselia and have it use Lunar Dance on my dying aunt. Score!

But I DO have a clone running around. Damn GTS.
---
<3 and (/|\) !
http://i.imgur.com/khPxrAW.png
#16Probit_ReturnPosted 5/3/2013 8:16:08 PM(edited)
Genericgamer667 posted...
did you make a deal with giratina to give up your marriage?

I was about to, but then I figured I could just catch a Creselia and have it use Lunar Dance on my dying aunt. Score!

But I DO have a clone running around. Damn GTS.

But by way of plot related incompetence, Cresselia probably won't be able to help. On the other hand, you'll get to meet your awesome future daughter who will unfortunately be wiped out of existence in this universe if you go through with said deal.

As for the clone, how do you know you aren't the clone?

I'd still say you got lucky with your powers though. I gained the powers of an Abra, but all I can do is escape battles or teleport to pokemon centers, which I guess saves time if I need to go to one, but I can't actually use it to fight crime all that well.
---
Hinako danced crazy