This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if Pokemon....

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What if Pokemon....
2 years ago#1
Could poop and if they did Officer Jenny would fine you a ticket if you didn't clean it up and if you refused to pay it you would go to jail
2 years ago#2
O_O
---
Official Mike Meekins of AA5 boards. Official Olimar of SSB Wii U Boards.
Playing: Paper Mario
2 years ago#3
Lol imagine you're walking with your beautiful Gardevoir and she just randomly drops a huge **** right next to you.
2 years ago#4
Like Tamagotchis
That only works if they are let outside they're Pokéballs but, maybe they take care of business in there.
---
AND NOW IT IS YOUR CONFUSION THAT SHALL BE THE ARK THAT SUSTAINS MEH!!!!!!! Random_Ghost to Tgirl
2 years ago#5
It would be realistic.
---
Uchuu ni yume wo... hoshi ni negai wo...
"Yasui! Takai ga, yasui!!"
2 years ago#6
Well I'd get Digletts... since their poop would be underground anyways.
2 years ago#7
I've seen some seriously great pics of Pokemon pooping.
2 years ago#8
Pokemon X2/Y2 confirmed
---
Yes guys, I have returned. No, my cat did not eat my Sapphire version.
2 years ago#9
These topics get worse and worse.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. If you can't accept this, take your jealousy away from my presence.
2 years ago#10
TC reminds me of those kids from the A T & T commercials; especially the girl talking about becoming a werewolf.
---
"I'd like to unbox her Mark of Mastery Edition if you know what I mean."-Goombacrusher07
(edited by Firemaster5)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What if Pokemon....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived