This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why does everyone hate Unown?

#1iKhanicPosted 5/4/2013 7:50:21 AM
They just seem to get hate from everyone. I like their concept. They aren't meant to be usable pokemon, rather I thought they were more of a collection quest.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#2CakeOfLiesPosted 5/4/2013 7:51:45 AM
I kinda like Unown.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 4342-3001-3593.
#3Hierarchy225Posted 5/4/2013 7:51:49 AM
I don't hate unown. And you're right they are just supposed to be used for collection.
#4LexifoxPosted 5/4/2013 7:54:20 AM
I dislike it because Gen 2 had enough meh" Pokemon as it stood.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#5iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 7:56:33 AM
Lexifox posted...
I dislike it because Gen 2 had enough meh" Pokemon as it stood.

If you mean pokemon like Dunsparce, Corsola, and Delibird (though I also like it's design, and Present is fairly entertaining move to use), then I suppose you are right.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#6scrappybristolPosted 5/4/2013 8:01:46 AM
I don't like Unknown because they serve little to no purpose and what is anything without purpose?
It is purpose that created us.
Purpose that connects us.
Purpose that pulls us.
That guides us.
That drives us.
It is purpose that defines us.
Purpose that binds us.

Unknown is a being without purpose and without purpose its existence has no meaning. That is true of anything being living, dead, non-living, or digital.
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#7Nightstar1994Posted 5/4/2013 8:09:39 AM
scrappybristol posted...
I don't like Unknown because they serve little to no purpose and what is anything without purpose?
It is purpose that created us.
Purpose that connects us.
Purpose that pulls us.
That guides us.
That drives us.
It is purpose that defines us.
Purpose that binds us.

Unknown is a being without purpose and without purpose its existence has no meaning. That is true of anything being living, dead, non-living, or digital.

Unknown has a purpose. It served as an alphabet in the ancient times in Pokeworld.
#8erekwashere15Posted 5/4/2013 8:17:59 AM
Audino... Wynaut?
---
Winner of ares9090's Slaking Award
Official Scrafty and Barry of the B/W 2 Boards
#9themagicpainmanPosted 5/4/2013 8:20:08 AM
If you mean pokemon like Dunsparce, Corsola, and Delibird (though I also like it's design, and Present is fairly entertaining move to use), then I suppose you are right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh3iHbecOuQ
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#10EnferolunosPosted 5/4/2013 8:22:21 AM
I love unown
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you