This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you ever have that one Pokemon where you always gives it that one move?

#1Chaos_MissilePosted 5/4/2013 9:11:00 PM
Basically, everytime you catch and train this particular mon, its moveset wont feel complete until it knows that one move. In a sense, that move is its signature move in your eyes. Like a Lapras with Sufr/Ice Beam.

For example, in my case, my Vileplume will always either know Mega Drain(Gen 1) or Giga Drain. I dont remember a time when I trained a Vileplume and it does NOT have Mega/Giga Drain. That move alone remains one of the few times I'll actually use a TM during the times when TMs were scarce and unreusable.

I'm not talking about competitive, so all those generic movesets for some sort of competitive battling role does not apply here.
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
#2RyoukaiPosted 5/4/2013 9:12:22 PM
Basically, everytime you catch and train this particular mon, its moveset wont feel complete until it knows that one move. In a sense, that move is its signature move in your eyes. Like a Lapras with Sufr/Ice Beam.

For example, in my case, my Vileplume will always either know Mega Drain(Gen 1) or Giga Drain. I dont remember a time when I trained a Vileplume and it does NOT have Mega/Giga Drain. That move alone remains one of the few times I'll actually use a TM during the times when TMs were scarce and unreusable.

I'm not talking about competitive, so all those generic movesets for some sort of competitive battling role does not apply here.

I wouldn't wanna be that Lapras.

.. sorry for the terrible joke, I'll leave now.
---
The Official Luigi of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U Boards
#3The_Sol_BladerPosted 5/4/2013 9:13:02 PM
No
---
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board - Official Stahl of the FE: Awakening board
#4Strain42Posted 5/4/2013 9:27:02 PM
Pretty much every Ground type Pokemon I've ever had has been given Earthquake.

I guess that counts.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
#5Roast_GriefPosted 5/4/2013 9:47:52 PM
It's not ethical to have a Clefairy/Togepi without Metronome. It's just not done.
---
Uh... Zoop.
Official Gengar of the Pokemon X Board.
#6TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 5/4/2013 9:49:35 PM
Feraligatr always requires crunch or a fang move
It's what it doessss
---
Everyday the sun comes up around her, she can make the birds, sing harmony!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 Ain't no woman like the one i got..
#7gleed312Posted 5/4/2013 11:49:10 PM
I've always given Gallade Psycho Cut.
---
I'm that one guy who does some stuff.
Currently: How should I know?
#8VegantoKeensPosted 5/5/2013 12:00:43 AM
Lucario with Aura Sphere. How can you not use Pokemon Hadouken? The move itself is pretty much the most awesome fighting move and not a lot of mons have access to it.
---
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake
#9mehmetskiPosted 5/5/2013 3:10:48 AM
most grass types and petal dance, also sanslash and dig,
swellow and endeavor, audino/chansey/blissey and attract (dem soo sexy)
and surf/waterfall on either specially or physically oriented water pokemon