This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you ever have that one Pokemon where you always gives it that one move?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do you ever have that one Pokemon where you always gives it that one move?
3 years ago#1
Basically, everytime you catch and train this particular mon, its moveset wont feel complete until it knows that one move. In a sense, that move is its signature move in your eyes. Like a Lapras with Sufr/Ice Beam.

For example, in my case, my Vileplume will always either know Mega Drain(Gen 1) or Giga Drain. I dont remember a time when I trained a Vileplume and it does NOT have Mega/Giga Drain. That move alone remains one of the few times I'll actually use a TM during the times when TMs were scarce and unreusable.

I'm not talking about competitive, so all those generic movesets for some sort of competitive battling role does not apply here.
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
3 years ago#2
Basically, everytime you catch and train this particular mon, its moveset wont feel complete until it knows that one move. In a sense, that move is its signature move in your eyes. Like a Lapras with Sufr/Ice Beam.

For example, in my case, my Vileplume will always either know Mega Drain(Gen 1) or Giga Drain. I dont remember a time when I trained a Vileplume and it does NOT have Mega/Giga Drain. That move alone remains one of the few times I'll actually use a TM during the times when TMs were scarce and unreusable.

I'm not talking about competitive, so all those generic movesets for some sort of competitive battling role does not apply here.

I wouldn't wanna be that Lapras.

.. sorry for the terrible joke, I'll leave now.
The Official Luigi of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U Boards
3 years ago#3
No
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board - Official Stahl of the FE: Awakening board
3 years ago#4
Pretty much every Ground type Pokemon I've ever had has been given Earthquake.

I guess that counts.
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
3 years ago#5
It's not ethical to have a Clefairy/Togepi without Metronome. It's just not done.
Uh... Zoop.
Official Gengar of the Pokemon X Board.
3 years ago#6
Feraligatr always requires crunch or a fang move
It's what it doessss
Everyday the sun comes up around her, she can make the birds, sing harmony!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 Ain't no woman like the one i got..
3 years ago#7
I've always given Gallade Psycho Cut.
I'm that one guy who does some stuff.
Currently: How should I know?
3 years ago#8
Lucario with Aura Sphere. How can you not use Pokemon Hadouken? The move itself is pretty much the most awesome fighting move and not a lot of mons have access to it.
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake
3 years ago#9
most grass types and petal dance, also sanslash and dig,
swellow and endeavor, audino/chansey/blissey and attract (dem soo sexy)
and surf/waterfall on either specially or physically oriented water pokemon
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do you ever have that one Pokemon where you always gives it that one move?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived