This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will we be able to transfer HGSS/BW/DPP to XY?

#1DerekRossPosted 5/5/2013 4:07:20 PM
This is the first time wifi is available from both the main current console and the previous, any news?
#2xthunder7283Posted 5/5/2013 4:13:08 PM
AGAIN, WE DONT KNOW
---
PSN: RussRock7283
http://Eevee.forumotion.com (my pokecademy)
#3CM_PonchPosted 5/5/2013 4:14:12 PM
Most likely, there's a special Mewtwo being given for Mewtwo's Awakening, I'm assuming it unlocks the New Forme event
---
http://i.minus.com/ibaA0poozfqtmX.gif
http://i.imgur.com/0Ccy1.png
#4Probit_ReturnPosted 5/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
If by transfer, you mean a one way transaction from those games to X/Y, I don't see why not. They've been doing that since Gen 3. It's unlikely (but not impossible) that they'd remove it now.

If you mean a trade, I doubt it. Because D/P/Pl/HG/SS didn't allow trades with BW which are on the same system, so I doubt they'd allow it here.
---
Hinako danced crazy
#5WinsagePosted 5/5/2013 4:14:50 PM
Probably. I wouldn't mind if they made us start from scratch though.
---
NNid: Windsage
#6DerekRoss(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 4:15:36 PM
CM_Ponch posted...
Most likely, there's a special Mewtwo being given for Mewtwo's Awakening, I'm assuming it unlocks the New Forme event

Wait, when?!
#7Great_ReapettePosted 5/5/2013 4:17:21 PM
DerekRoss posted...
CM_Ponch posted...

Wait, when?!

Today up until the day before release.

X/Y can download it, and only them.
It has 31 IVs in everything, and access to the most powerful moves without recoil.
---
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you, staring into your soul, using its duckiness.
QUACK.
#8FryDays5000Posted 5/5/2013 4:20:32 PM
Lol you said D/P/P and HG/SS. Why allow transfer from those games if B/W already does that job?
---
Freiza may be cool, but his brother is..... COOLER(get it?)
3DS FC:0645-6947-9076
#9jayman7Posted 5/5/2013 4:37:03 PM
FryDays5000 posted...
Lol you said D/P/P and HG/SS. Why allow transfer from those games if B/W already does that job?

Because it's theoretically possible. Black and White are technically DSi games, and DSis can't play GBA games. But 3DSes can play DS games.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#10ArmandoXIIIlPosted 5/5/2013 4:40:05 PM
jayman7 posted...
FryDays5000 posted...

Because it's theoretically possible. Black and White are technically DSi games, and DSis can't play GBA games. But 3DSes can play DS games.

You can play BW on a regular DS. If there is a way to get your BW pokes onto XY, DP/HGSS should do the same thing,

Lol I forgot the DSi even came out
---
Formerly DoctorTitor
None of us on this board are garbage! We are a GAMEFAQS, and we're darn proud of it! - MMX377