This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question about Simulators for Gen VI...(Serious Question)

#1ThatGuyZPosted 5/5/2013 4:40:22 PM
I'm not a competitive battler in any means whatsoever, but I know a number of people who are bat**** for the Pokemon competitive side, and one question kind of eludes me for Gen VI...

How are people going to implement a simulator (in terms of Showdown and P.O.) for these games, now that they are in 3D, considering the only 3D games were XD, Stadium and the like. This isn't meant to troll anyone, it's not meant to cause a war, I'm actually just curious...XD
---
Jumping around, reading Tropes all day. Got video games to play, school sure isn't easy. 3DS FC-5370-0900-3336/Wii-U: NewZen41
#2ArmandoXIIIlPosted 5/5/2013 4:41:05 PM
Custom sprites in the fashion of Pokemon Showdown's april fools day sprites this year?
---
Formerly DoctorTitor
None of us on this board are garbage! We are a GAMEFAQS, and we're darn proud of it! - MMX377
#3pokemonfreak97Posted 5/5/2013 5:56:02 PM
They will most likely use fanmade sprites for the Gen VI Pokémon; if you look at Smogon's CAP project Pokémon, they use those, so it's not a stretch to say they'll use the Gen V sprites + fanmade stuff until they get a full-3D version up and running.
---
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4