This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What makes Mewtwo legendary?

#81CM_Ponch(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 10:16:04 PM
You can't have a title without large recognition. You can't be the "most powerful, savage, beautiful, ugly, etc." without large recognition. The Pokedex and other info sources on Pokemon use the title "Most savage" because it is widely recognised as such

No it isn't. The Pokedex also claims a boy woke up as a Kadabra and that Charizard can melt anything.

Which means REGARDLESS THAT YOUR BRAIN DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THAT NPCS are programmed to say specific things, going over Mewtwo every two seconds would be dumb, just as the remnants of your argument are.

And yet every other game has NPCs discuss their region's legendary pokemon. Face it, Mewtwo has no legend, he's just powerful.

That said. To me, a legendary pokemon should have some sort of story involved around it. Mewtwo has non, since it's a recently man-made pokemon. So he is not legendary.

Exactly.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibaA0poozfqtmX.gif
http://i.imgur.com/0Ccy1.png
#82Mewtwo_soulPosted 5/5/2013 10:38:38 PM(edited)
CM_Ponch posted...
You can't have a title without large recognition. You can't be the "most powerful, savage, beautiful, ugly, etc." without large recognition. The Pokedex and other info sources on Pokemon use the title "Most savage" because it is widely recognised as such

No it isn't. The Pokedex also claims a boy woke up as a Kadabra and that Charizard can melt anything.

Which means REGARDLESS THAT YOUR BRAIN DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THAT NPCS are programmed to say specific things, going over Mewtwo every two seconds would be dumb, just as the remnants of your argument are.

And yet every other game has NPCs discuss their region's legendary pokemon. Face it, Mewtwo has no legend, he's just powerful.

That said. To me, a legendary pokemon should have some sort of story involved around it. Mewtwo has non, since it's a recently man-made pokemon. So he is not legendary.

Exactly.

The pokedex doesn't say Kadabra or any other Pokemon is the "most" or give them a title in the same situation.

Stop using stupid excuses. Some parts of the Pokedex are correct. Such as saying Mew is a Mirage Pokemon otherwise by your logic no Pokemon is a legend in the series, as most of it is a myth just like the Kadabra saying.

Also stop using alts to try and prove yourself right. It's obvious not correct. A title is something a legend recieves in respect.

Most savage, you didn't disprove a thing, only proved once again how foolish you are.

Edit: Arceus has no legend, as calling it the God of Pokemon is a title given for no specified reason. Without reason their is no legend. Your dumb ass logic in a nut shell.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#83Mewtwo_soulPosted 5/5/2013 10:39:16 PM
dwdwdw6 posted...
Ok MewtwoSoul let me just come out and say this. The way you fell for a joke topic this obvious is simply astonishing.

I wouldn't even call it a joke topic, TC is attempting to troll, and failing very horribly.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#84CM_Ponch(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 10:44:09 PM
The pokedex doesn't say Kadabra or any other Pokemon is the "most" or give them a title in the same situation.

Stop using stupid excuses. Some parts of the Pokedex are correct. Such as saying Mew is a Mirage Pokemon otherwise by your logic no Pokemon is a legend in the series, as most of it is a myth just like the Kadabra saying.

So you're claiming Cynthia doesn't tell you about the time space trio?
That Morty doesn't tell you about the beasts?
That RSE isn't all about the weather trio?
The Pokedex is full of questionable entries, the NPCs however tell you quite a bit about the legends of the pokemon world, and none of them talk about Mewtwo by name.

Also stop using alts to try and prove yourself right. It's obvious not correct. A title is something a legend recieves in respect

And no one knows who Mewtwo is, the only know of a savage pokemon. And lol at thinking someone is an alt just because they agree

Edit: Arceus has no legend, as calling it the God of Pokemon is a title given for no specified reason. Without reason their is no legend. Your dumb ass logic in a nut shell.

Did you not do the Arceus event in HGSS?
---
#85GeneralCortezPosted 5/5/2013 10:47:06 PM
Its probably legendary from rumors being spread about it. Somebody has probably seen it getting food or escaping from the lab or something

Mew already has a legend, as do all the legendaries. Thats why they are legendary

Mewtwo is weird because theres no direct legend for it, but as I said, probably rumors
---
"Er kann mich am Arsche lecken!"-Goetz von Berlichingen
[Papal Crusaders]
#86Mewtwo_soulPosted 5/5/2013 10:49:50 PM
CM_Ponch posted...

So you're claiming Cynthia doesn't tell you about the time space trio?
That Morty doesn't tell you about the beasts?
That RSE isn't all about the weather trio?
The Pokedex is full of questionable entries, the NPCs however tell you quite a bit about the legends of the pokemon world, and none of them talk about Mewtwo by name.

Also stop using alts to try and prove yourself right. It's obvious not correct. A title is something a legend recieves in respect

And no one knows who Mewtwo is, the only know of a savage pokemon. And lol at thinking someone is an alt just because they agree

Did you not do the Arceus event in HGSS?

They are myths.

You want to know something I'm going to use your same idiotic logic against you:

Kadabra's Pokedex: it is rumored that a boy with psychic abilities suddenly transformed into Kadabra while he was assisting research into extrasensory powers.

Did it say Kadabra turned into a boy, no. It said, it is rumoured. In other words means of gossip intrepited as a rumour.

A legend doesn't have to be known by name to be a legend. Superman without his name is still known as the man of steel. Heck in the series nobody actually knows his real name as he uses an alias, therefore your still using idiotic logic.

Keep trying.

Your alts, because they come into say one thing moments before you reappear and then after getting shot down (stating the same comments you say quote for quote) they are never heard from again. Please.

The Pokedex states rumours, myths, and legends of the Pokemon in question. Those myths come from the same mouths of the unreliables who came up with the Kadabra rumour.

So in other words, if the Pokedex is meaningless or voided, so are the legends spoken about in the games.

Your half assed logic just bit you on the ass.
---
#87CM_Ponch(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 10:50:10 PM
From: GeneralCortez | Posted: 5/5/2013 11:47:06 PM | #085
Its probably legendary from rumors being spread about it. Somebody has probably seen it getting food or escaping from the lab or something

Mew already has a legend, as do all the legendaries. Thats why they are legendary

Mewtwo is weird because theres no direct legend for it, but as I said, probably rumors

inb4Mewtwo_soulcallsyoumyalt
---
#88Mewtwo_soulPosted 5/5/2013 10:52:10 PM
CM_Ponch posted...
From: GeneralCortez | Posted: 5/5/2013 11:47:06 PM | #085

inb4Mewtwo_soulcallsyoumyalt

Inb4CM_Ponch can't counter what I said and lost the argument again.
---
#89Mewtwo_soulPosted 5/5/2013 10:53:49 PM
CM_Ponch I'm glad you're so ignorant of your own logic.

Those myths and legends are spread by mouth and the Pokedex adheres to those stated myths and legends.

If someone in game talks about the Pokemon it's a myth, converged into a legend and not the absolute truth. Either way, you didn't counter the title thing, so I'll just move on, your loss. It's easy to see.
---
#90Legend3000Posted 5/5/2013 10:55:18 PM
Ya know, if you really think about it, doesn't the fact that nobody talks or knows about mewtwo make him even more legendary than most? Think about it. A lot of people in the pokemon world know about Arceus and the trio and what not...but then there's the legend of how Cinibar islands laboratory blew up, the remnants of papers scattered about with the description of a pokemon made from mew, and then the sightings of an incredibly powerful and unknown pokemon who lives deep within the scary ass cave near cerulean city. To me, that sounds more legendary than most. There's definitely a legend about mewtwo, it's just that not every body has heard the legend. I'm sure there's people in the pokemon world who hasn't heard of the three musketeers or arceus, but it doesn't make them any less of a legend.
---
"Legend3000, trolling the trolls since September 30, 2012"
FC Black 2: 1421-7338-3331