This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Favorite fully evolved early land "grunt" pokemon?

#21Thepenguinking2Posted 5/5/2013 10:36:10 PM
Pickupnoone.
---
Deviantart: http://espio143.deviantart.com/
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!
#22AltmadragonPosted 5/5/2013 10:50:37 PM
javel34 posted...
6bananza posted...
Lolpoorwatchog

This thread is bs man. People voting that lame ass raticate over watchog...I mean look at the thing it probably smells like piss poor cheese. People voting for the beaver are all clearly trolls. Thing is so derp derp it's not funny.

Lioone is so plain that Ben stein is jealous.

I can't even remember the other option because its nothing but a blimp in a sea of Pokemon far greater than it.

So sorry not every one on gamefaq shares your opinion, your post makes it seem like every should be....
---
Ha! Made you read.
#23javel34Posted 5/5/2013 10:56:42 PM
Altmadragon posted...
javel34 posted...
6bananza posted...
Lolpoorwatchog

This thread is bs man. People voting that lame ass raticate over watchog...I mean look at the thing it probably smells like piss poor cheese. People voting for the beaver are all clearly trolls. Thing is so derp derp it's not funny.

I can't even remember the other option because its nothing but a blimp in a sea of Pokemon far greater than it.

So sorry not every one on gamefaq shares your opinion, your post makes it seem like every should be....

It's more than an opinion. People just like to troll on polls and pick the answer they find most funny.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208
#24HardHorseJamPosted 5/5/2013 11:04:01 PM
Furret.

I like Sentret and Furret's cries too. Someone could make a song out of those and probably have it sound like a violin symphony...
#25AltmadragonPosted 5/5/2013 11:42:13 PM
javel34 posted...
Altmadragon posted...
javel34 posted...
6bananza posted...
Lolpoorwatchog

It's more than an opinion. People just like to troll on polls and pick the answer they find most funny.

OR just maybe the Pokemon they voted for could be genuinely be the Pokemon they considered to be their favorite fully evolved grunt Pokemon.
Just maybe
---
Ha! Made you read.
#26VegantoKeensPosted 5/5/2013 11:46:19 PM
Furret saved me in a real pinch when I wasn't expecting it, so it wins. Linoone is kinda cool too, the rest are horrible. Bibarel and Watchog are so stupid it is creepy.
---
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake
#27TherianReturnsPosted 5/5/2013 11:49:13 PM
I like them all. But I will vote for Linoone, because these little guys have been around since Emerald, and pick up level 100 has been so useful since gen 3. When I play a Pokemon game, I naturally have as many as I can in my party out of 5. And I've migrated these same five Linoone since Emerald, and they are being used today, spanning three different generations, they are boss.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. If you can't accept this, take your jealousy away from my presence.
#28Paulo123Posted 5/6/2013 12:52:32 AM
Of these five, my favorite is Raticate.
#29Alphox99Posted 5/6/2013 12:55:43 AM
javel34 posted...
Why does no one like watchog?

A.it has weak base stats.
B.It looks stupid.
---
MY NAME IS ALPHOXNEINTYNEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN!
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MdW_fl4iwNQ
#30LexifoxPosted 5/6/2013 12:57:08 AM
Linoone > Bibarel > Raticate > Watchog > Furret.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod