This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Bike.

#31EnferolunosPosted 5/6/2013 7:09:29 AM
supremeblaster posted...
A gameplay analysis showed that Roller-skates replace the Bike. Though it's only a theory at this point.

Then it didn't show what you said it showed
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#32supremeblasterPosted 5/6/2013 7:20:46 AM
Enferolunos posted...
supremeblaster posted...
A gameplay analysis showed that Roller-skates replace the Bike. Though it's only a theory at this point.

How so?
#33Emerald_WyvernPosted 5/6/2013 7:25:50 AM
RingsOfUranus posted...
T.A.R.D.I.S

---
"Hey I know! I'll use my trusty frying pan.. as a drying pan!" - Brock
#34EnferolunosPosted 5/6/2013 7:27:57 AM
supremeblaster posted...
Enferolunos posted...
supremeblaster posted...

How so?

It showed there might be roller skates, but didn't show that there were definitely roller skates, and it didn't show that the bike was removed.
But either way, you just said the equivalent of "They proved roller skates replace the bike, but it hasn't been proven that roller skates replace the bike"
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#35supremeblasterPosted 5/6/2013 7:31:50 AM
Enferolunos posted...
supremeblaster posted...
Enferolunos posted...
supremeblaster posted...

How so?

It showed there might be roller skates, but didn't show that there were definitely roller skates, and it didn't show that the bike was removed.
But either way, you just said the equivalent of "They proved roller skates replace the bike, but it hasn't been proven that roller skates replace the bike"

Got me there, I'll edit that.