This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

5th move slot?

#1Door2LightPosted 5/5/2013 11:08:43 PM
If they added a 5th move slot to pokemon would you guys care that much? Also would this make some pokemon completely overpowered? I can't think of some in the top of my head.
---
"When there is a beginning there is an end. This is the rule" Dante
#2LightningAce11Posted 5/5/2013 11:12:29 PM
Yes and yes.
---
"Nostalgia makes the heart feeble. It is the heart's nemesis." - Trema
#3kirbydude385Posted 5/5/2013 11:15:56 PM
i think the more interesting question is to go the other way. what if you could only have three moves? who would still be good?
---
Official Manectric and Creator of the B/W, BW2, and XY Boards Clan
Official Dawn of the BW2 Boards
Khaini: ImSooBipolar - 14x Luminous
#4Door2Light(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 11:25:51 PM
kirbydude385 posted...
i think the more interesting question is to go the other way. what if you could only have three moves? who would still be good?

Yeah but that would really limit the pokemon though and wouldn't be as versatile. Though I guess that's the point.
---
"When there is a beginning there is an end. This is the rule" Dante
#5Mewtwo_soulPosted 5/5/2013 11:41:18 PM
Door2Light posted...
If they added a 5th move slot to pokemon would you guys care that much? Also would this make some pokemon completely overpowered? I can't think of some in the top of my head.

Yes, I would care. Some pokemon would become ridiculous.

All Ubers come to mind. (any additional moves are instantly going to help them with more scenarios and situations.) Pokemon with versatile movepools, Smeargle (buffed up again), etc.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#6Great_ReapettePosted 5/6/2013 5:09:15 AM
Tell you what.
I'll agree to this when you can tell how to make a square with five blocks. No more, no fewer.
---
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you, staring into your soul, using its duckiness.
QUACK.
#7ByuusetsuPosted 5/6/2013 5:24:35 AM
Every Uber would be able to hit every type in the game supereffectively most likely. Or at least all the relevant ones.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Rv8KKSb.jpg
#8bretonftwPosted 5/6/2013 5:26:12 AM
Great_Reapette posted...
Tell you what.
I'll agree to this when you can tell how to make a square with five blocks. No more, no fewer.

Equally sized and shaped blocks?
---
FROAKIE!
"There's going to be a new type this gen" - Suiku
#9Great_ReapettePosted 5/6/2013 5:46:02 AM
bretonftw posted...
Great_Reapette posted...
Tell you what.

Equally sized and shaped blocks?

Correct.
---
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you, staring into your soul, using its duckiness.
QUACK.
#10HyperKnuckles5112Posted 5/6/2013 5:52:17 AM
I don't see it happening.
---
SuperSonic-Legend
HyperSonic-Fun