This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Let's speculate!

#1willingmessPosted 5/5/2013 11:00:49 PM
What sort of new pokemon, outside of the early route Bird/Bug/mammal do you think they will put in? Maybe some sort of Electric slug? Or possibly a Bug/psychic type moth?
---
I really should stop changing my sig! ^_^
#2Twilight_SonataPosted 5/5/2013 11:04:28 PM
I'm just hoping we finally get that dolphin Pokemon. It'll probably be adorable, it'll finally quench peoples' desire for one, and it'll stop the smart***es from bringing up Kyogre like they think they're smart. Everybody wins. I'd like for it to have some sort of interesting typing, but I think odds are best that it'll just be pure Water, and that's fine.
---
My NIDOKING brings all the boys to the yard:
http://goo.gl/ExAoe
#3willingmess(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 11:27:16 PM
I think a dolphin pokemon could maybe be Water psychic, or Water Electric (With speed being the theme)
---
#4CharizardFirePosted 5/5/2013 11:35:03 PM
I would expect a dolphin Pokémon to have Thick Fat and Swift Swim as possible abilities.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#5TherianReturnsPosted 5/5/2013 11:42:04 PM
I have a Pokemon idea list complete with design and type up to 1000. It's on my website, because lol posting 'em here.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. If you can't accept this, take your jealousy away from my presence.
#6random_personPosted 5/5/2013 11:43:19 PM
Some sort of Grass/Dragon would be amazing. With sweeper stats preferably.
---
*Brownie points can be redeemed for actual brownies with 3 forms of identification at your nearest Jiffy Lube also Bulbasaur is #1 yo!
#7willingmess(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 11:47:17 PM
I think some kind of levitating Fire rock pseudo legendary line would be awesome!
---
#8AltmadragonPosted 5/5/2013 11:58:07 PM
I for one have been waiting for slowqueen since gen3
---
Ha! Made you read.
#9megamanx1291Posted 5/6/2013 12:04:19 AM(edited)
Deviljho needs it's pokemon debut.
---
There is a 0% chance of this happening.
3DS Fc: 0087-2393-7303
#10VegantoKeensPosted 5/6/2013 12:18:55 AM
I'm hoping for a Water/Steel Megalodon shark. Not some half of a shark like Sharpedo, a full on JAWS.

Dolphin is next on the list, it could just be single water type, we have quite a lot of water/psychics. I just don't want to see another slew of generic fish.

I could go for another water/fighting pokemon though. Maybe a squid?

A Fire/Grass flamethrower plant thing would be sweet.

Electric/Fighting needs to happen. I always thought Electabuzz would fill this role, but apparently that is too obvious. A lot more electrics need come in any way, there is very little to choose from at the moment. It's just a crapload of Pikachus and a few good ones.

A lot more interesting flying pokemon, I don't want to see a single normal/flying one in this game, or in any future gen, ever. We have a crapload of them and the typing sucks. Mix them with electric, fire, ice. It's been ages since the legendary birds. Just don't make them suck, like Delibird.

And of course I always have to mention the Grass/Dragon comodo dragon.
---
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake