This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do you think is gonna be the thing that makes you get X over Y?

#21M4nnimalPosted 5/6/2013 1:31:38 PM
Y, I always get the second.

Blue, Silver, LG, Sapphire, Pearl, SS, White and W2.
---
"We thirsted for thunderbolts and great deeds."
#22DktrDeathPosted 5/6/2013 1:36:59 PM(edited)
plasmawisp1713 posted...
I always get the game that's less popular, I've noticed. My reason for picking Y is Yveltal looks cooler.

This. I got Pearl and White for the same reason.
---
---DktrDeath---
Playing: PSASBR, Fire Emblen: Awakening c=]==> 3DS FC 3609 1147 5599 PSN DktrDeath01
#23Rose_MagePosted 5/6/2013 1:41:23 PM
Version exclusives.
---
R ~ Official Beth of the SMTIV board, Official Caitlin of the PX board, Official Cherche of the FEA board, The_Sol_Blader's loving wife
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l
#24Dreag0nPosted 5/6/2013 1:51:50 PM
I'm probably getting Y because I like that bird thing better then the deer thing.
---
"How the Christ do you expect to reverse-Atlantis an entire city? You're just the Dragonborn, not the Daedric Prince of Civil Engineering." - DocWily
#25MizunoRyuuPosted 5/6/2013 2:01:47 PM
I always get what I view the least popular of the duo games (Pearl, Leaf Green, Blue, Silver etc.) because that way I have more chances to meet a person with the opposite game for trade completion. So I'm likely going to get Y.

They're probably going to do some weird chromosome thing, like if you link X and Y games, both players get to go to a Safari Zone of sorts which contains exclusively male Pokemon. Same goes for XX and female Pokemon. They could also do a genderless park for YY. And I'd really like to find some Gallade and Magnemite running around in the wild for a change.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#26StarGrox(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 2:06:05 PM
I like Yveltal
So that's what I'm gonna get.
---
One bump at a time...
#27EpsteinBarrPosted 5/6/2013 2:07:38 PM
MizunoRyuu posted...
I always get what I view the least popular of the duo games (Pearl, Leaf Green, Blue, Silver etc.) because that way I have more chances to meet a person with the opposite game for trade completion. So I'm likely going to get Y.

They're probably going to do some weird chromosome thing, like if you link X and Y games, both players get to go to a Safari Zone of sorts which contains exclusively male Pokemon. Same goes for XX and female Pokemon. They could also do a genderless park for YY. And I'd really like to find some Gallade and Magnemite running around in the wild for a change.

I bet you Pokemon Y is going to be the more popular one due to the exclusive.
#28SinExDeathPosted 5/6/2013 2:17:04 PM
BurningFlareX posted...
fallenKlNG posted...
Kitschgardener posted...
Version exclusives if they're known.

---
Asketh Ky to Sol, "Heaven or Hell?" and Sol, being of Gear did say "Let's Rock."
Roman Cancels 1:14
#29GuitaristMattPosted 5/6/2013 2:21:20 PM
SinExDeath posted...
BurningFlareX posted...
fallenKlNG posted...
Kitschgardener posted...
Version exclusives if they're known.

---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/cheesystuff.png
i5-3250 GT640m 2GB DDR3 4GB HDD 500GB
#30AngelWithaHatPosted 5/6/2013 2:23:24 PM
Fernox213 posted...