This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do you think is gonna be the thing that makes you get X over Y?

#51lanelazerbeamPosted 5/6/2013 4:05:57 PM
Blazekicker27 posted...
Version exclusives if they're known.

---
PSN: i-am-steve5
You can find me playing Terraria weekends around 12:00am EST( friday into saturday, saturday into sunday)
#52NessEggmanPosted 5/6/2013 4:10:44 PM
Whatever my friends want to get will make me choose. I'm pretty indifferent. I like Yveltal, though, so hopefully I end up getting whichever one it's in.
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
#53jon9090Posted 5/6/2013 4:15:41 PM
I was gonna go with X but once I saw the legendaries I was sold with Y
---
True or False Where's Waldo!?
#54Holy_OblivionPosted 5/6/2013 4:24:05 PM
Ylveltal all the way .Sound type wyvern, baby!
---
Visit my youtube page for game and anime vlogs, and plenty of other stuff:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BaoZakeruga?show_guided_help=1
#55KajagogoPosted 5/6/2013 4:25:49 PM
Nothing because I'll be getting both.
#56CelesEsperIce3Posted 5/6/2013 4:28:53 PM
It comes first in the alphabet.
---
Go ahead, believe everything the media tells you, they would never lie to you, right?
#57Izanagi09Posted 5/6/2013 4:32:13 PM
X for Princess Mononoke. But I probably will will get Y eventually.
---
Persona!!!
#58W4tchPosted 5/6/2013 4:36:44 PM
I want to see the exclusives. In fact, the only new Pokémon I'd like to see before playing the game are the starter evolutions and the game exclusives.
---
3DS Friendcode: 4468 - 1037 - 7297 (Online games: MK7,KIU, RE:R)
PSN ID: MigueelDnd
#59XxIamKiraXxPosted 5/6/2013 4:38:44 PM
I'm getting Y for Yvetal(?). I just like his/her/it's design better.
#60Strain42Posted 5/6/2013 4:39:59 PM
Usually I pick my version based on whatever version mascot I like more (Blastoise, Ho-Oh, Groudon, Palkia...)

The problem with that system is in a LOT of cases, the version I don't pick has all the Pokemon that I really like as version exclusives (couldn't get Electrabuzz, or Phanpy, or Delibird, or Lotad, or Sableye, or Honchkrow, or etc. etc.)

So with Gen 5 I mixed it up and I didn't make my decision based on the version mascot I liked better, but by the exclusive Pokemon available in it (I got Black despite liking Zekrom more so I could catch Vullaby and Gothirita and such)

Since we don't know any of the exclusives yet, right now I will be getting X because I really like Xerneas.

But if Y ends up having more exclusive Pokemon that I want to use in it, I'll probably switch over.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)