This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

100% perfect file in Pokemon

#1Grand_BluePosted 5/6/2013 1:46:18 PM
What I would consider:

-Do everything possible in the game
-Max out the trainer card (different for each game)
-Max money
-999 of every item
-Have a living dex
-Complete the Pokedex in every language*

Completing the Pokedex in every language would be tough. For example, if someone traded you a Bulbasaur that originated from a Spanish game, you would receive its Pokedex entry in Spanish. Now you would just have to do this for every Pokemon and every language (Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean.) This would be the hardest part of a 100% Pokedex.

Feel free to share your own requirements of what you think would be a 100% perfect file.
---
The Boondocks on Adult Swim is my favorite anime.
#2EnferolunosPosted 5/6/2013 1:54:06 PM
Grand_Blue posted...
What I would consider:

-Do everything possible in the game
-Max out the trainer card (different for each game)
-Max money
-999 of every item
-Have a living dex with every form and a shiny for each pokemon and form, all with perfect IV's
-Complete the Pokedex in every language*

Completing the Pokedex in every language would be tough. For example, if someone traded you a Bulbasaur that originated from a Spanish game, you would receive its Pokedex entry in Spanish. Now you would just have to do this for every Pokemon and every language (Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean.) This would be the hardest part of a 100% Pokedex.

Feel free to share your own requirements of what you think would be a 100% perfect file.

Fix'd
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#3jayman7Posted 5/6/2013 2:02:43 PM
Enferolunos posted...
-Have a living dex with every form and a shiny for each pokemon and form, all with perfect IV's

Impossible. Even putting aside forms (Spinda alone would make this impossible >_>), having a normal and a shiny of every Pokémon would require more box space than you're allowed in a single file.

And, of course, some Pokémon cannot legitimately be found shiny, though I suppose hacking could get around that limitation (not so much the box space limit).
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#4Sid_StarkillerPosted 5/6/2013 2:04:20 PM
Wouldn't hacking defeat the purpose?
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1292-6017-5477 (Sid)
Statement: Just a simple droid here, ma'am. Nothing to see. Move along.
#5EnferolunosPosted 5/6/2013 2:04:47 PM
jayman7 posted...
Enferolunos posted...

Impossible. Even putting aside forms (Spinda alone would make this impossible >_>), having a normal and a shiny of every Pokémon would require more box space than you're allowed in a single file.

And, of course, some Pokémon cannot legitimately be found shiny, though I suppose hacking could get around that limitation (not so much the box space limit).

I considered that. Get 2 games and share the pokemon between them. And I suppose don't include impossible shinies.
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#6FryDays5000Posted 5/6/2013 3:08:14 PM
Grand_Blue posted...

Heres a solution: Pokegen every specie with all foreign languages. Thats a good alternate rather than doing it legit :)
---
Freiza may be cool, but his brother is..... COOLER(get it?)
3DS FC:0645-6947-9076