This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do you miss about older gens?

#41ShanoaPosted 5/6/2013 11:47:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#42RoobitysuPosted 5/6/2013 11:50:04 PM
I miss Gen I having gift Pokemon just going to your box if your party is full.
---
I draw nekkid chicks! O:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/82442627/Homika/e5de91bc9e78a0e01dfbf4db864977ef.jpg Roxie <3
#43Arne83Posted 5/6/2013 11:54:59 PM
Egonaut posted...
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
I'm not leaving. You called a woman a b**** and i absolutely do not EVER condone of that. I feel it is my duty to be on women's side at all times.. protect them.. stand up for them.. and its people like you who are always degrading and suppressing women. I just cannot believe the ignorance of folks like you.. women are the greatest beings in the universe yet people just treat them like trash. Such utter disrespect...

You should realize that, by elevating the entire gender up to such a high level simply because of their gender and not by their merits as individuals, you're being just as disrespectful to them as s/he was.

I don't think Tiger realizes anything.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
#44MajorHoppyPosted 5/7/2013 12:40:54 AM
The sprite design, the bicycle mechanics, the hidden legendary Pokemon, the simple hold item mechanics, and the interesting rivals.
---
I just cant sit any other way than this. If I sit the way other people do, my reasoning ability drops by 40%.
#45Chaos_MissilePosted 5/7/2013 1:08:08 AM
iKhanic posted...
Let's see...

The number one thing I miss is the way that each town had the same color as it's name. It added an unbelievable amount of charm to the game.

The onlt way this would happen was if you play RG on a GBC.

On topic, "gambling" and buying coins to earn your TMs. Pls god no more Voltorb Flip.

Also, Shopping Malls with actual large variety of things to sell.
"Come to Shoping Mall 9! Largest mall in Unova"
*sells only 2 TMs* : (

I dont mind the lack of VS Seeker as lon as there's an area to rebattle trainers. The Stadiums was a pretty good compromise imo.

Lastly, Gym Leader rematch that doenst involve Battle Frontier-like rules and restrictions. I dont mind the Battle Frontier movesets and AI though.
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
#46VegantoKeensPosted 5/7/2013 3:55:16 AM(edited)
Tiger, you seem pretty close minded. Thinking women need your protection is both arrogance and a form of discrimination and being female or male does not make one the greatest or greater. Both women and men can be horribly inhuman, or bastards and *****es.

On topic. I kinda miss the Battle Frontier and I really wish the gym rematches were like Platinum, where you can just rematch them without incredibly ridiculous and tedious requirements (damn HG/SS). Aside from those, I think the games have only gotten better. I just hope they never pull a BW again and only have the new pokemon available during the main game.
---
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake
#47TherianReturnsPosted 5/7/2013 4:02:16 AM
Veganto, you're the one being arrogant. Just shut up and leave.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. If you can't accept this, take your jealousy away from my presence.
#48VegantoKeensPosted 5/7/2013 4:31:19 AM
Haha good one Therian, with you being the embodiment of arrogance, as it literally drips from your signature and every post you make.
---
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake
#49Arne83Posted 5/7/2013 4:33:17 AM
TherianReturns posted...
Veganto, you're the one being arrogant. Just shut up and leave.

Wow, could you be any ruder?
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
#50SlimeStackPosted 5/7/2013 4:37:20 AM
I'd like to see contests return. Not like in DPPt though, I hated the dress up and dance rounds. Scattering them across cities like gyms was better too.

It should go appearance round (or whatever that first round was in RS) -> appeal round -> battle round (one of the few things the games should adapt from the anime imo).
---
Moo