This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

An idea I had for a split dragon line

#11wolf riderPosted 5/6/2013 7:52:48 PM
I was just thinking that we needed a grass dragon type, and that the elder wyrm from FFXII would be how GF should go about it.

Don't know about the split evos though.
#12Enferolunos(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 6:13:20 AM
Bump
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#13Arne83Posted 5/7/2013 6:15:55 AM
Personally, I'd rather have Dragon/Poison saved for a Komodo dragon based Pokemon... but it's not that bad of an idea.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
#14Enferolunos(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 6:17:30 AM
Arne83 posted...
Personally, I'd rather have Dragon/Poison saved for a Komodo dragon based Pokemon... but it's not that bad of an idea.

I don't know what you mean by "saved for," multiple pokemon can have the same type
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
#15Arne83Posted 5/7/2013 6:18:49 AM
Enferolunos posted...
Arne83 posted...

I don't know what you mean by "saved for," multiple pokemon can have the same type

I mean I'd rather see it used for a Komodo dragon Pokemon first...
---
#16lanelazerbeamPosted 5/7/2013 6:48:50 AM
Didn't click on the link cuz it's final fantasy but, as the biggest fan of dragon types on the pokemon boards(probably), i approve TC's idea
---
PSN: i-am-steve5
You can find me playing Terraria weekends around 12:00am EST( friday into saturday, saturday into sunday)
#17Enferolunos(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 6:54:06 AM
lanelazerbeam posted...
Didn't click on the link cuz it's final fantasy but, as the biggest fan of dragon types on the pokemon boards(probably), i approve TC's idea

???
Why does it matter if it's final fantasy?
Is it going to destroy your eyes to see something from final fantasy?
Or will your computer explode because you went on a site related to final fantasy?
---
#18lanelazerbeamPosted 5/7/2013 6:57:24 AM
Enferolunos posted...
lanelazerbeam posted...

???
Or will your computer explode because you went on a site related to final fantasy?

To be honest, i have never played any of them, but i keep hearing bad things from the series.
---
PSN: i-am-steve5
You can find me playing Terraria weekends around 12:00am EST( friday into saturday, saturday into sunday)
#19Arne83Posted 5/7/2013 6:58:55 AM
lanelazerbeam posted...
Enferolunos posted...
lanelazerbeam posted...

???

To be honest, i have never played any of them, but i keep hearing bad things from the series.

They're actually pretty good.
---
#20Enferolunos(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 6:59:22 AM
lanelazerbeam posted...
Enferolunos posted...
lanelazerbeam posted...

???

So what's the problem with clicking the link?
---