This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So.... How will Flareon get trolled this gen?

#11DoctorJimmy133Posted 5/7/2013 12:12:57 AM
Fire Fang now has 55 BP and 90% Acc.

Flame Tail is introduced with 90 BP, 95% Acc and 20% chance to burn. Flareon does not get it.
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#12RPCShadowclawPosted 5/7/2013 4:53:24 AM(edited)
Flareon gets Flare Blitz.
Cross-Gen trading is abolished.
There are no Fire Stones in Gen VI.
Fennekin's stats are all 5 points higher than every one of Flareon's and it gets Flare Blitz too.
#13Wynters387Posted 5/7/2013 5:16:51 AM
Fire stone doesn't exist. In order to get flare on you have to throw evee into a volcano.
---
Remember Senor, crafter of love.
President of the NDF/Official Archeops of the Pokemon X Board/Official Godot of the GS/AA5 board(s)
#14Ku-Ri-BohPosted 5/7/2013 6:00:18 AM
Super wide distribution of a new reliable physical Fire move and Flareon's left out

All Eeveelutions bar Flareon gets a new move in their level up list that makes them more useful than before and Flareon gets a pre existing move that does its usage jack

An Eeveelution trainer that has 6 evolved Eeveelutions (all but Flareon and Sylveon) for battle and a pet Sylveon for the new contest gimmick

A glitch to Flareon's battle model that makes him look miscoloured

An in-game Eeveelution theme park that gives you 8 additional badges (as you've guessed, every special gym is based on an Eevee type except Fire)

Flareon's default in-game name has a typo (like Farelon) and somehow that's offensive for any multiplayer purpose
#15CakeOfLiesPosted 5/7/2013 6:36:22 AM
Wynters387 posted...
Fire stone doesn't exist. In order to get flare on you have to throw evee into a volcano.

I'd catch hordes of Eevees just to throw them into a volcano.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 4342-3001-3593.
#16Ubergeneral3Posted 5/7/2013 9:03:33 AM
MagikarpRules posted...
I don't think Flareon is trolled any more than Typhlosion, for example (i. e., having a movepool that doesn't goes well with its stat distribution).

This. His stats are the exact same as Charizard. All he needs is for his Atk and SP atk to be switched.
---
If there is a 3rd version form pokemon black and white I will close my account.
#17Thepenguinking2Posted 5/7/2013 9:04:56 AM
Light_Thunder posted...
Flareonīs ability becomes "Slow Start" -_-

Or worse, defeatist or truant.
---
Deviantart: http://espio143.deviantart.com/
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!
#18Meltemi_RafalaPosted 5/7/2013 9:06:42 AM
Great_Reapette posted...
Estheimaster posted...
Sylveon gets Flare Blitz

Better yet, every Eeveelution besides Eevee and Flareon get Flare Blitz, and Sylveon gets V-create. In addition, Sylveon has an ability that prevents ALL lowering of stats.

Don't take half-measures. Give Sylveon V-Create + Contrary, for maximum shenanigans.
---
All above is completely true and accurate, unless it isn't.
#19KillerMechanoidPosted 5/7/2013 9:08:47 AM
Flareon becomes Fire/Fighting and loses the ability to learn any strong physical attack.
#20Great_ReapettePosted 5/7/2013 9:10:11 AM
Meltemi_Rafala posted...
Great_Reapette posted...
Estheimaster posted...
Sylveon gets Flare Blitz

Better yet, every Eeveelution besides Eevee and Flareon get Flare Blitz, and Sylveon gets V-create. In addition, Sylveon has an ability that prevents ALL lowering of stats.

Don't take half-measures. Give Sylveon V-Create + Contrary, for maximum shenanigans.

This is good.
And Psycho Boost.
And Superpower.
---
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you, staring into your soul, using its duckiness.
QUACK.