This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what pissed you off most in the pokemon series

#21FuneralCakePosted 5/7/2013 11:31:32 AM
Hoenn
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
the truth is the truth still hurts, and it will just get worse
#22KaizukezuPosted 5/7/2013 11:56:30 AM
Back in Fire Red, was trying to trade starter pokemon over from a friends Leaf Green. Only needed one more pokemon to finish. Came along a pidgey, ended up wasting 5 poke balls before finally catching it. I spouted the words "FRIGGIN' PIDGEY!" And every pokemon game since then, my friend has brought up that day. Pidgeys tick me off.
#23Axel21xPosted 5/7/2013 12:14:23 PM
******* bats every*******where.
---
Uchuu ni yume wo... hoshi ni negai wo...
"Yasui! Takai ga, yasui!!"
#24TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 5/7/2013 12:17:32 PM
When i played gold version back then, i found a shiny zubat at random. I was gonna catch it but COULD NOT, because the current box was full. Glad they changed this crap, never had any shint luck from any other versions until black 2. Looks like god has finally made it up to me by having me encounter both a shiny mincinno and watchog.. caught both.
---
Everyday the sun comes up around her, she can make the birds, sing harmony!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 Ain't no woman like the one i got..
#25snacktimeguyPosted 5/7/2013 12:27:10 PM
I have never found a shiny Pokemon, except for the Gyarados.
---
Black 2 FC: 4556-8058-7693
#26NekoHime64Posted 5/7/2013 1:02:28 PM
When I first discovered pokemon, I was playing emerald with no context whatsoever. It was awesome discovering everything for the first time, but there were a few drawbacks. Number one was me discovering Latias for the first time. I had done the thing on tv without realizing it's significance, so I had no idea what I was doing when I ran into a cool-looking dragony pokemon. My thought: "Cool, a new pokemon I haven't seen on this route! I kill it now and come back later to catch another one." >_< Next was dicovoring that Deoxys ond Jirachi were event-on,y pokes. ;_; Last was giving the borrowed emerald back to my cousin with over 200 pokes on it and Blaziken at level 98, only to find out that he sold it a month later. FOR 50 FREAKING CENTS.
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
Unofficial Sneasel of the Pokemon X board.