This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Lord help us if there isn't RNG in X/Y

#11GiftedACIIIPosted 5/9/2013 4:55:47 AM
Can we really figure out how to RNG with a 3DS cartridge?
#12TherianReturnsPosted 5/9/2013 5:03:39 AM
RNG is cheating. People who RNG should not be playing Pokemon. And even if they continue, they're bad people that should feel bad. My point is, who cares if RNG exists or not. True Pokemon fans never RNG.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. If you can't accept this, take your jealousy away from my presence.
#13Gray_AreasPosted 5/9/2013 5:35:45 AM
GiftedACIII posted...

If you can find the seed, it's possible to manipulate it.

And I didn't realize that you also frequented some of the KH boards, Therian. I was surprised to see you post there yesterday.
---
White FC: 4727 7422 4019
Platinum FC: 2063 5286 9480
#14ClassyOldHatPosted 5/9/2013 5:57:52 AM
Gray_Areas posted...
GiftedACIII posted...

If you can find the seed, it's possible to manipulate it.

But that would require being able to open and read the data in the first place.
#15Skyward_SneaselPosted 5/9/2013 6:01:30 AM
If there is the ability to RNG in Gen VI, people like Therian will moan about how RNG is cheating and how people who RNG are bad.

If there is no ability to RNG in Gen VI, people like TC will moan about having to breed and SR for their Pokemon and how the system is bad.

No matter what, people will be upset. But I don't care either way. Do what you want, I'm happy breeding my Pokemon but if you want to do it another way that's fine.
---
Ash Ketchum is a Timelord; he never ages!! That or a vampire...
Official Umbreon and Brock of the Pokemon X boards
#16GiftedACIIIPosted 5/9/2013 11:45:54 AM
Skyward_Sneasel posted...
If there is the ability to RNG in Gen VI, people like Therian will moan about how RNG is cheating and how people who RNG are bad.

If there is no ability to RNG in Gen VI, people like TC will moan about having to breed and SR for their Pokemon and how the system is bad.

No matter what, people will be upset. But I don't care either way. Do what you want, I'm happy breeding my Pokemon but if you want to do it another way that's fine.

Don't worry about Therian, he's been this board's premier troll since the beginning. Nobody cares about how people like them would feel. In fact it's better to have it just to spite them.
#17KementarriPosted 5/9/2013 12:04:58 PM
I'm so confused. where i come from "RNG" stands for "random number generator" and it refers to basically "luck" in video games. What are you guys talking about -_-?
---
http://imgur.com/FHclCEA
/lick
#18EnferolunosPosted 5/9/2013 12:14:27 PM
Kementarri posted...
I'm so confused. where i come from "RNG" stands for "random number generator" and it refers to basically "luck" in video games. What are you guys talking about -_-?

RNG abuse is often shortened to RNG, which is pretty stupid
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#19HomeRowedPosted 5/9/2013 12:18:59 PM
I actually don't think that I've ever seen anyone refer to RNG abuse as just RNG. RNGing, yes, but never just RNG.

I think the TC just made a mistake.
---
NO MORE FUNERAL CAKE UNTIL I CAN BE A GOOD GIRL
do you wanna die or just come real close?
#20RingsOfUranusPosted 5/9/2013 12:21:14 PM
Kementarri posted...

RNG abusing is like hacking for people who prefer to cheat in a very complicated, overly complex, absurd way instead of just using a third-party program to insta-hack the pokemans like a sane person.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 1636-3783-8366
Ipsylos: Psyduck easily is the best representation of Christianity on Pokemon period.